1 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

3 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

4 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

100 style essentials

Gotta-grab-'em fashion and beauty must-haves to perfect your look...

hey girls! i'm trying to get to 200 comments on my profile before valentine's day. i only have 110 right now so i have a long ways to go. i really really need your help! thanks :]

by rainaelise on 2/2/2011 9:25:03 AM

Good tips! Thanks for the info.

by gubby1132 on 2/2/2011 9:16:21 AM

panty peep show..... LOL

by hailbop16 on 2/1/2011 11:36:34 AM

MODMODMODMOD I just got a pair of combat boots from macys and I really want to wear them Tomorrow! I'm not rely sure what to wear thm with though. I was thinkin a grey tank with a ruffly red cardigan and skinny jeans then the boots and are combats boots like "in." Thank u so much in advance for your tips and advice I love GL! I can not wait to get my subscription renewed!!! SmileSmile

Hey girly! That sounds like a really cute outfit. Also, I think that combat boots look super cute with leggings and a long grandpa cardigan Smile

Becca G.

by madeline21 on 1/30/2011 6:21:46 PM

I've wanted to go to barbizon for their female modeling for self-improvement and whatnot for quite some time! =) My mother has made suggestions that i should model for print too, and I'd love to try it because it sounds like such a wonderful experience. the only thing that has been keeping me from mentioning it to her is the fact that I have crooked teeth and that I also can't find myself to bring it up. I find it very difficult to mention Barbizon because it's not something i like to speak about often. How can I tell her about it and not have to freeze up every few sentences?
Thank you for answering!

hey! practice what you're going to say in the mirror beforehand to get all your jitters out. good luck!
Helen S.

by biskii on 1/30/2011 2:54:03 PM

Hey girls!! please help me get 200 comments by valentine's day. so far i have 108 so i need all ya'll to leave a comment! THANKS <3

by rainaelise on 1/30/2011 2:34:04 PM

These are great ideas I definetly need to go shopping! lol

by lalaboopala on 1/28/2011 3:51:03 PM

OMG! Those all look so cute! If all you chicas need advice, ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by balletchic on 1/27/2011 3:37:04 PM

Ok so i like this guy and ive liked him for a couple months now. every time we ride the bus, i sit in a seat and then he will sit next to me. i am really starting to like him more, and i want him to know, but i dont want to come right out and tell him in case i make a fool of myself. i flirt with him a little, but i dont know how to take it a little farther becuase i think he likes me back. how can i bring the flirtation level up a little bit without scaring him? (hes a little shy, but in a cute way)
thanks in advance!!

Hey girl, why not try asking if he wants to hang out one on one sometime? Just the invitation to hang with him in private is a good sign you like him. Whether it's as a friend or more will be up to the circumstance to decide.

Alyssa B.

by crazychicaincali on 1/25/2011 10:57:02 PM

hey girls if you need advice came see us and join the club at ADVICE_GIRLZ_13. If you need advice on school, boys or growing up we r here for ya so come and leave a comment. we will reply ASAP we will reply on your profile of if it's not visible then on ours,we will put who the reply is too at the top

Peyton (prez)

by advice_girlz_13 on 1/25/2011 6:50:01 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?