14 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

16 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

17 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

100 style essentials

Gotta-grab-'em fashion and beauty must-haves to perfect your look...

I love it! I'm gonna right down a list of things I will always need to get when I go shopping!

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 1/23/2011 4:27:26 PM

Who else is LONGING for spring?!??!?!?! I miss it when all the fun light colors were in style and you didn't need to walk around in 7 layers Laughing Summer also seems so far away!

by mackenzie.dineen.xox on 1/23/2011 3:26:41 PM

hey girls check out club Advice_girlz_13

we give advice on well just about anything from school to boys to girl stuff so stop by and leave a comment Smile

-Peyton (the prez)

by advice_girlz_13 on 1/23/2011 12:14:17 AM

THis is soooo amazing!! <333

by littlemissdrama on 1/22/2011 10:40:40 PM

I cant wear any of these flats of flip flops rite now, guess y… snow, dont hate it, dont like it. Y cant spring come like, NOW?!?

by Art Crazy52 on 1/22/2011 9:24:54 PM

hey girlies
if you ever need advice im here just comment on my page and ill answer your question within a day Smile
<3 always
peace_love_happiness

by peace_love_happiness on 1/22/2011 8:47:30 PM

MODMOD OK so i have rly sensitive skin, and i got the "Yes to Tomatoes" cleanser & moustirizer and its clearing up my skin, but in the past week, after i wash it, it gets SOOOOOO red and right now ( i just washed it) its red (as if i had blush all over my face) and streaky, and it kind of burns. am i allergic?

Hey chica. I'm not sure if you're allergic, but you should stop using it since it's irritating your skin. Ask a doctor for more advice!
Marly Z.

by GottaLoveLaura on 1/22/2011 8:08:47 PM

so um im havin trouble in school and its in math even know my best subject is math (not counting art) and this certain thing were learnin is not clickin in my head and i already asked my teacher for help and i understood it for a sec then i lost it

Hey chica. Keep going to your teacher. If that's not working, ask a classmate. Many times they explain it a different way so that you can understand better.
Marly Z.

by smootches on 1/22/2011 7:51:35 PM

Hey chicas! This is Happy. I love giving advice- ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on school, boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, holidays, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post well-thought out advice on your wall or mine (if you don’t have a visible profile) ASAP!

by Ask Happy on 1/22/2011 7:47:13 PM

MOD MOD I really want clip in feather extensions, do you know a good place online that I can get them? Thanks Laughing

Hey girl. I'm not too sure so try to google it and see what you find.
Marly Z.

by acpowers on 1/22/2011 6:51:29 PM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!