Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

9 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8

COMMENTS

100 style essentials

Gotta-grab-'em fashion and beauty must-haves to perfect your look...

I love it! I'm gonna right down a list of things I will always need to get when I go shopping!

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 1/23/2011 4:27:26 PM

Who else is LONGING for spring?!??!?!?! I miss it when all the fun light colors were in style and you didn't need to walk around in 7 layers Laughing Summer also seems so far away!

by mackenzie.dineen.xox on 1/23/2011 3:26:41 PM

hey girls check out club Advice_girlz_13

we give advice on well just about anything from school to boys to girl stuff so stop by and leave a comment Smile

-Peyton (the prez)

by advice_girlz_13 on 1/23/2011 12:14:17 AM

THis is soooo amazing!! <333

by littlemissdrama on 1/22/2011 10:40:40 PM

I cant wear any of these flats of flip flops rite now, guess y… snow, dont hate it, dont like it. Y cant spring come like, NOW?!?

by Art Crazy52 on 1/22/2011 9:24:54 PM

hey girlies
if you ever need advice im here just comment on my page and ill answer your question within a day Smile
<3 always
peace_love_happiness

by peace_love_happiness on 1/22/2011 8:47:30 PM

MODMOD OK so i have rly sensitive skin, and i got the "Yes to Tomatoes" cleanser & moustirizer and its clearing up my skin, but in the past week, after i wash it, it gets SOOOOOO red and right now ( i just washed it) its red (as if i had blush all over my face) and streaky, and it kind of burns. am i allergic?

Hey chica. I'm not sure if you're allergic, but you should stop using it since it's irritating your skin. Ask a doctor for more advice!
Marly Z.

by GottaLoveLaura on 1/22/2011 8:08:47 PM

so um im havin trouble in school and its in math even know my best subject is math (not counting art) and this certain thing were learnin is not clickin in my head and i already asked my teacher for help and i understood it for a sec then i lost it

Hey chica. Keep going to your teacher. If that's not working, ask a classmate. Many times they explain it a different way so that you can understand better.
Marly Z.

by smootches on 1/22/2011 7:51:35 PM

Hey chicas! This is Happy. I love giving advice- ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on school, boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, holidays, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post well-thought out advice on your wall or mine (if you don’t have a visible profile) ASAP!

by Ask Happy on 1/22/2011 7:47:13 PM

MOD MOD I really want clip in feather extensions, do you know a good place online that I can get them? Thanks Laughing

Hey girl. I'm not too sure so try to google it and see what you find.
Marly Z.

by acpowers on 1/22/2011 6:51:29 PM

Make an infinity scarf in a pinch by tying the ends of a scarf together. Wrap it around your neck twice and voila!

YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?

CLICK HERE to vote in our Super Bowl style fash face off... and you could win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card!

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.