2 HOURS AGO #FeelGoodFriday: Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless: http://t.co/T1VjV2SMUs pic.twitter.com/RZ2dlH4HcC

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 strut their stuff in a pair of @rockandrepublic sandals from @Kohls. http://t.co/V85RkNFiiI

15 HOURS AGO Get some sleep, #GLGirls! You need to be full-strength fabulous for your Fridayyyyy! 😘💁 💋‍

COMMENTS

100 style essentials

Gotta-grab-'em fashion and beauty must-haves to perfect your look...

Gloss addicts unite!! Such an awesome lip gloss; MUST TRY!! Marly Z.

by 4everdecember on 1/22/2011 6:49:58 PM

MODMOD my friend is staying the night tonight (shes never been to my house before) and we will probably end up being bored sometime in the night. any ideas of what we can do ? we will watch scary movies at some point, and thats the only thing we know of so far... thank you

Sounds fun girl! Movies are great and so is chatting, listening to music, and having a little dance party!
Marly Z.

by soccergirl1414 on 1/22/2011 5:26:33 PM

I like the 100 Things articles<3

by michipie205 on 1/22/2011 5:03:27 PM

Mod mod mod MOD MOD MOD
what color should i paint my nails? i just had them pink and no red please!
ALSO, should i invest in getting the stuff on this list?? am i going to use it all?
thanks GL for the "100" lists!
xoxo

hey! what about purple? maybe just get the stuff on the list that you don't already have Smile
Helen S.

by keri49 on 1/22/2011 4:08:03 PM

This is all koo.Smile

by Kalikat on 1/22/2011 3:48:59 PM

LOOKING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN? WANTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY?
ALREADY A CHRISTIAN? LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN SUPPORT? LOOKING TO GIVE CHRISTIAN SUPPORT?

Come check out my profile group, Fearless Females. Fearless Females is a Christian-based group that is open to anyone and everyone. Get support from your fellow christian girlies as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for prayer throughout you spiritual journey. I offer devotionals and prayer, as well as verses on anything you ask for! All girls are accepted, and no registration is required! Check it out!

(BTW I don’t give personal advice. Sorry!)

by pondhouse on 1/22/2011 3:41:26 PM

HEY GIRLS
If you need advice on anything check out my profile and leave a comment i will get back to you!! I always try to see the problem from your view and i would love to help!
i can help with
-guys
-sports
-writing
-school
-friends
-people who are bringing you down
THANKS--- I will leave the answer on your profile!

by hypershrimp on 1/22/2011 3:36:15 PM

I love the 100 things that you guys do like the 100 things that make us happy! And I like the the slide shows!! Keep up the 100 thinngs!!! Smile)

by tkd99 on 1/22/2011 3:32:38 PM

these were great!

by dollface09 on 1/22/2011 3:26:36 PM

Thanks GL so much for taking th time to do this for us <3 Smile

by dean12345 on 1/22/2011 3:17:37 PM

Try pairing unexpected colors such as pink and green, blue and yellow; or stay tonal with turquoise and navy, crimson and tangerine.

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.