Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO How to handle awkward contact between you and your crush: http://t.co/hsF3rT1DUk

6 HOURS AGO Yup, we're completely drooling over @TheVampsband this week 😻:http://t.co/44GPSWzK3OO

6 HOURS AGO Are you a #feminist? What did you think of "The Problem with Feminism" from our new Feb/Mar issue? Share with #GLgirlsSpeakOut + #retweet!

COMMENTS

100 style essentials

Gotta-grab-'em fashion and beauty must-haves to perfect your look...

Gloss addicts unite!! Such an awesome lip gloss; MUST TRY!! Marly Z.

by 4everdecember on 1/22/2011 6:49:58 PM

MODMOD my friend is staying the night tonight (shes never been to my house before) and we will probably end up being bored sometime in the night. any ideas of what we can do ? we will watch scary movies at some point, and thats the only thing we know of so far... thank you

Sounds fun girl! Movies are great and so is chatting, listening to music, and having a little dance party!
Marly Z.

by soccergirl1414 on 1/22/2011 5:26:33 PM

I like the 100 Things articles<3

by michipie205 on 1/22/2011 5:03:27 PM

Mod mod mod MOD MOD MOD
what color should i paint my nails? i just had them pink and no red please!
ALSO, should i invest in getting the stuff on this list?? am i going to use it all?
thanks GL for the "100" lists!
xoxo

hey! what about purple? maybe just get the stuff on the list that you don't already have Smile
Helen S.

by keri49 on 1/22/2011 4:08:03 PM

This is all koo.Smile

by Kalikat on 1/22/2011 3:48:59 PM

LOOKING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN? WANTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY?
ALREADY A CHRISTIAN? LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN SUPPORT? LOOKING TO GIVE CHRISTIAN SUPPORT?

Come check out my profile group, Fearless Females. Fearless Females is a Christian-based group that is open to anyone and everyone. Get support from your fellow christian girlies as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for prayer throughout you spiritual journey. I offer devotionals and prayer, as well as verses on anything you ask for! All girls are accepted, and no registration is required! Check it out!

(BTW I don’t give personal advice. Sorry!)

by pondhouse on 1/22/2011 3:41:26 PM

HEY GIRLS
If you need advice on anything check out my profile and leave a comment i will get back to you!! I always try to see the problem from your view and i would love to help!
i can help with
-guys
-sports
-writing
-school
-friends
-people who are bringing you down
THANKS--- I will leave the answer on your profile!

by hypershrimp on 1/22/2011 3:36:15 PM

I love the 100 things that you guys do like the 100 things that make us happy! And I like the the slide shows!! Keep up the 100 thinngs!!! Smile)

by tkd99 on 1/22/2011 3:32:38 PM

these were great!

by dollface09 on 1/22/2011 3:26:36 PM

Thanks GL so much for taking th time to do this for us <3 Smile

by dean12345 on 1/22/2011 3:17:37 PM

Peter Pan collars are back in style. Rock the trend by wearing a Peter Pan collared shirt under a pullover sweater.

What do you hate the most about your period?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.