11 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

12 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

100 style essentials

Gotta-grab-'em fashion and beauty must-haves to perfect your look...

hey girls, if ya ever need advice my advice is great MODMODMOD spread the word that alb90 is the person to come for when yave got issues Helen S.

by alb90 on 1/22/2011 3:04:41 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/22/2011 2:01:52 PM

Omg I love all these fashion ideas! If anyone needs some fashion advice then come to my profile!

by yahtzeecat on 1/22/2011 1:58:01 PM

hey girls! need advice? visit my profile! guaranteed answer within 24 hours! ASK ME! Smile

by ask me on 1/22/2011 1:56:36 PM

hey girls! need advice? visit my profile! guaranteed answer within 24 hours! <3, Shelby

by sstods on 1/22/2011 1:48:33 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by kclove on 1/22/2011 1:43:59 PM

MOD**
mmkay! i loooooved this article, btw (: uhm, okay. so i bought this reall cute cream colored v-neck sweater from aeropostale. problem is, it's a little to big for me. How can I wear this without looking bulky & boxy ?? It's a size small and I wear normally wear an extra small.

hey! talk to your mom about getting it altered. it probably will cost around 20 dollars and the perfect fit is a style essential Smile
Helen S.

by crazy*girl on 1/22/2011 1:37:33 PM

In luv with all these items...........if i had the $, i'd buy them all! ♥

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/22/2011 1:28:53 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
sorry to sounds pushy! Frown haha should i wear ugg boots, or the ugg talisman shoes or american eagle wool knit clogs? the cardi is sky blue and id wear a plain white cami under it if that helps! Smile thanks! Smile
~Lauren

hey! wear the clog that sounds cute!
Helen S.

by soccergirl524 on 1/22/2011 1:04:56 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
did you get my question on what i should wear on my date???
~Lauren

I just answered it!

Vanessa J.

by soccergirl524 on 1/22/2011 12:56:26 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.