2 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

2 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

2 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

100 style essentials

Gotta-grab-'em fashion and beauty must-haves to perfect your look...

lately ive been writing a book and so far ive finished the first and second chapters. my problem? i dont know if its good or not! so if u can, please go to my profile and read noth chapters in the comments. if you like it, ill send you chapter three! thanks! Smile

by sassykitty60 on 1/22/2011 12:49:24 PM

im prob gonna get the mascara (cuz its cheap). im in a budget of only $10(!!!!) to get mascara and eyeliner. any suggestions for cheap (that actually works, too!) makeup?

by retef on 1/22/2011 12:44:31 PM

thank you so much! Smile you are SO helpful!! seriously i can't thank you enough! one more thing!
so what are some cute styles of clothes i could wear? we're going to friendly's then to his house to watch a movie Smile
i was thinking a cardigan i got with jeans and maybe uggs? idk though! what do you think?
thanks a million!

That sounds like a cute outfit ... I'd go for something like that: not too dressy, but a nice and cute outfit. You want to look nice, but you also don't want to look overly dressy since Friendly's is a casual place. Have fun! Sorry for the short delay - the questions were a little backed up!

Vanessa J.

by soccergirl524 on 1/22/2011 12:43:13 PM

thank you SO much! Smile haha price wise, idk what to get to eat when me & my bf and his mom are out though!!! like i don't want to get something too expensive!! but i dont want to make it seem like i am not hungry.... you know what i mean?? help plzzzz!!!! Smile thanks!

Oh, OK! If they order before you do, you could try to pick something of about similar price value that they do. Otherwise, I'd try to steer clear of the most expensive items, but don't feel like you have to choose the cheapest item, either. Maybe something in between, probably leaning toward the less expensive side. That can be tough, though. I'd have a few choices in mind and hope they order first. Or, you could ask your boyfriend what he thinks would be appropriate.

Vanessa J.

by soccergirl524 on 1/22/2011 12:32:31 PM

where can i find soft, feminine tops that fit petites for a low price?

Hey girl,

Maybe you could check out Kohl's. They have a whole petite section, lots of good deals and a large variety of tops. However for any shirt you buy, you'd have to try it on to see how it fits.

Vanessa J.

by OMG123 on 1/22/2011 12:31:51 PM

i looooovoe the boots!!! now i only wish i was allowed to wear heels...

by metrostation3xx on 1/22/2011 12:05:33 PM

I love the sequined dress!

Ask me anything, girlies!

by Jgard224 on 1/22/2011 11:38:07 AM

I love all these "100 things" articles! (this one, and the stuff that makes you happy) make more !! they're great! Smile

by mnm22 on 1/22/2011 11:16:28 AM

im going out to dinner with my bf and his mom tonight! im kinda nervous! what should i get to eat?? i dont knowww! help!

Hey girl,

Try not to be nervous... even if you haven't met your bf's mom yet (or at least have not been with her in this kind of setting) she is probably really excited about meeting you — since your bf likes you, I'm sure she will too! I would get something that you like that's not too messy. Don't feel like you need to get a salad or something like that, but try to get something that you can eat delicately so that you won't spill or look sloppy while eating. Have fun!

Vanessa J.

by soccergirl524 on 1/22/2011 10:35:53 AM

by artsygirl46713 on 1/22/2011 1:03:07 AM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?