2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: One fashionista wins an Aria tote, Bailey clutch & Riley bag, plus a $100 gift card from @RMRobertMatthew: http://t.co/Z8xynSeKlC

16 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

18 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

COMMENTS

Our dream Glee guest stars

David, Daniel and Lucy, oh my!

Lucy Hale!!!!!! luv her in PLL!

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 4:20:53 PM

they should justin bieber and david archuleta guest star

by jessie2345 on 8/6/2011 7:01:46 PM

lucy hale and taylor swift should guest star but no bieber

by ladybumblebee on 2/26/2011 5:32:54 PM

It's been rumoured that Paul McCartney wants to guest star on Glee.
I would love that. :3

by rock-itpop on 2/6/2011 8:04:21 PM

‎1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by Emma19 on 2/3/2011 10:57:56 AM

I would really want nick Jonas and Daniel Radcliffe because they both look really really yummy.
Caitlin F.

by artist2096 on 2/2/2011 3:49:12 PM

David archuleta is a good singer but he's realy not that good at acting I would love to see tswift on glee and I really want charice Back! Post more comments if you love GLEE! Smile

by madeline21 on 1/30/2011 1:26:43 PM

Neil Patrick Harris was already on Glee, so I'm all good. I'd love to see Andrew Lee Potts, though. There's nothing better than a hot British actor! xD

by megan512 on 1/24/2011 8:07:39 AM

Well... Adam Lambert has said he likes Glee and that he would like to be on it! Lol. I <3 him, as you can probably tell from my avatar...

by GoldenGirl113 on 1/23/2011 5:08:58 PM

Did you know that the producers are gonna break Sam and Quinn up? They are too "perfect", and they got too boring....I don't want them to break up!!

by Jessjess13 on 1/23/2011 4:35:53 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.