10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Our dream Glee guest stars

David, Daniel and Lucy, oh my!

Lucy Hale!!!!!! luv her in PLL!

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 4:20:53 PM

they should justin bieber and david archuleta guest star

by jessie2345 on 8/6/2011 7:01:46 PM

lucy hale and taylor swift should guest star but no bieber

by ladybumblebee on 2/26/2011 5:32:54 PM

It's been rumoured that Paul McCartney wants to guest star on Glee.
I would love that. :3

by rock-itpop on 2/6/2011 8:04:21 PM

‎1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by Emma19 on 2/3/2011 10:57:56 AM

I would really want nick Jonas and Daniel Radcliffe because they both look really really yummy.
Caitlin F.

by artist2096 on 2/2/2011 3:49:12 PM

David archuleta is a good singer but he's realy not that good at acting I would love to see tswift on glee and I really want charice Back! Post more comments if you love GLEE! Smile

by madeline21 on 1/30/2011 1:26:43 PM

Neil Patrick Harris was already on Glee, so I'm all good. I'd love to see Andrew Lee Potts, though. There's nothing better than a hot British actor! xD

by megan512 on 1/24/2011 8:07:39 AM

Well... Adam Lambert has said he likes Glee and that he would like to be on it! Lol. I <3 him, as you can probably tell from my avatar...

by GoldenGirl113 on 1/23/2011 5:08:58 PM

Did you know that the producers are gonna break Sam and Quinn up? They are too "perfect", and they got too boring....I don't want them to break up!!

by Jessjess13 on 1/23/2011 4:35:53 PM