2 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

3 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

6 moves to get you toned by spring break

This butt-kicking workout will get you in tip-top shape in a flash...

Please answer
I'm at school and I'm in big trouble a just changed the school password and I forget it so please help

Hey girl, if you need help changing a school computer password, ask a teacher or a librarian or someone who helps you log in.  If you want to change your GL password, this link tells you how.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Galah on 4/11/2013 1:07:16 PM

mod mod mod:
if i do 200 squats a day will my thighs and butt be toned in a month? thanks!(:

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 3/28/2013 1:45:43 PM

Mod mod mod!
Hey I'm 12 5'3" and weigh 93 lbs. I wear a 32A in bra size... I get made fun of I get called fat a lot. Kids call me Flabby (my name is Abby)and it kinda hurts... Am I overweight??
thanks

hey girl! whoa, you don't sound overweight at all. Your BMI is in the 15th percentile. In order to be considered healthy, you should be between the 5th and 84th percentile. Which means you're def on the tiny side! try and ignore the rude kids who make fun of you. chances are they're just insecure about themselves!

xoxo

Katie L.

by #1partier on 3/27/2013 12:56:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey I'm super skinny everywhere besides my thighs and it is embarrassing while wearing a bikini. Any workouts to get rid of the fat?? Thanx!
Love,
Abbs

hey girl! unfortunately there's no such thing as spot-reducing (only getting rid of fat in one place). You're pear shaped, which is awesome! just keep exercising and eating right, and your body will take it's natural shape. Try wearing bright and fun bikini tops with neutral bottoms to play up your bust and play down your hips and legs. pilates can be awesome for toning and burning fat everywhere, too.

xoxo

Katie L.

by #1partier on 3/27/2013 12:53:44 PM

I'm trying really hard to tone my legs but I don't have anywhere that I can run. Do you have any advice on another way I could work out my legs without having to run?

by curlycait on 3/24/2013 8:25:52 PM

I just got a new bikini for spring break/summer and I've been working outand my calves are good but how do I tighten my thighs and butt in less than a week?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could try biking or the elliptical or leg press for some great leg workouts. You could also try yoga or pilates, either through a class or exercise video, or run up and down the stairs, either in a stadium or just your house. I'm sure you will look great no matter what though, so I would focus more on living a healthy lifestyle and less on your appearance. Have a great spring break!

Meghan D.

by animallover0 on 3/23/2013 10:46:19 PM

I'm going on a road trip for spring break and I'd like to know some exercises I can do in the car! If I could get them before the 24th, that would be great!
Thanks!

Hey samstitute, mhmm you could try the breath vacuum and glute wink. For the breath vacuum, sit straight against the seat, inhale and exhale, and on the exhale, suck your stomach in. Keep your stomach in for about 4 to 5 breaths then release and start again. For the glute wink, squeeze your right butt muscle for 4 to 5 seconds, release and do the other. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by samstitute on 3/22/2013 6:29:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i am 5' 2" 12 years old and 160 something pounds. i know i am overweight and i am trying 2 eat healthy and exercise but i need a plan any tips?

Hey yummyhair99, stick to an exercise routine and munch on fruit and veggies. Drink lots of water too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yummyhair99 on 3/22/2013 5:44:17 PM

I'm getting fat on my tummy. I try to do a lot of cardio, but it doesn't seem to help. I seem to be getting more chub! Woah!

by gwen280 on 3/21/2013 7:21:43 PM

I am 13 5 foot 4 and I weight 138.6 pounds. I wanna lose weight in my stomach area and in my calves. I hope for a flat stomach or at least a flatter stomach by summer. Any advice?

by ilovetaylorl0001 on 3/18/2013 8:57:01 PM