Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

8 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

9 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

6 moves to get you toned by spring break

This butt-kicking workout will get you in tip-top shape in a flash...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What would be the best workout to get rid of extra flab on my thighs near my hip?

Hey girlie, try cardio workouts like running or dance. Squats are also good for your thighs.

Lauren T.

by Gabriella123 on 3/4/2013 6:16:58 PM

Are you a serious cyclist? Do you hop on your bicycle occasionally for fun? Do you do BMX, road, or mountain? Or do you not even know what all this means and you're just looking for a new way to stay fit? If you have answered "yes" to any of these questions, we would love to have you at Club Crazy for Cycling! We offer tips on training, technique, and equipment shopping!

by BlueStar82 on 3/4/2013 11:29:58 AM

Mod mod mod
I am a very active girl I eat a ton of junk food don't gain weight and I workout at least 3 times a Week any cool workout tips I'm running out of ideas

Hey girl, it's great to hear that you exercise, but make sure you're eating healthy too.  Check out the GL workout page for some new workout ideas.

Karin E.

by MzBeauty13 on 3/3/2013 9:07:41 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
How to get rid of stretch marks. And is it true cocoa butter makes you darker?

Hey girlie, I've never heard that cocoa butter makes you darker. But if you use it on your stretch marks regularly it is supposed to help them fade.

Lauren T.

by akaprincess on 3/3/2013 9:01:37 PM

What are some fun cardio things to do?

Hey girlie, zumba is a great one. You'll really work up a sweat and it's dancing so it's fun. You can buy DVDs or find free videos online. You can find other dance workouts online too.

Lauren T.

by bananakate33 on 3/3/2013 7:29:07 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I want to look really good in a bikini this year and feel confident! I'm 5ft5 and I have pretty muscly (large) thighs, big boobs and almost no butt! What kind of swimsuit would be best for my body and what sorta exercises can I do to slim down my legs and not bulk them any more? Thanks!

Hey girlie, if you're looking to slim down then cardio is the way to go. I would stay away from bikinis that are too stringy. Bottoms that don't tie together are probably better and you need a top that has about an inch of strap underneath to give you some support.

Lauren T.

by Blushing-Beauty on 3/3/2013 6:37:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!!
In like 4 weeks, I leave for spring vacay in Mexico. I want to wear a bikini and stuff like that, but I really want to lose some stomach before then. Because otherwise I don't feel confident. What should I do that works in like a nano second?

Hey girlie, nothing is going to work in a nano second. But 4 weeks is plenty of time to see a difference if you start adding more fruits and veggies to your diet and cutting out sweets and junk food. You can also do cardio 3-5 times a week for 30-60 minutes and do some crunches and push ups to tone your muscle. You'll have to work for it, but it'll be worth it.

Lauren T.

by fashionista997 on 3/3/2013 5:22:32 PM

Ooh! Also try the Wall Squat. Those are really hard and they make ya WORK. ;D
Especially good if you do any sports.

by superleigh50 on 8/11/2011 12:26:15 AM

mod mod mod
How many times do you repeat this??
And when will I start to see results?
My last question is do u do this everyday? Thanks!!

hey! the repetitions are at the bottom of each paragraph, everyone will see results at different times, and yes do this as much as you have time for it Smile
Helen S.

by loveforever21 on 2/27/2011 1:56:56 PM

*Adore*Me* i know a mod answered ur q but i do cheerleading and dance too, and the main thing you need to do is stretch!!! if u never practice strething ull NEVER be able to do the splits!! 4 dance just practice and practice in front of a mirror that way you can catch ur mistakes!!!

by pink and purple girl on 2/25/2011 10:15:01 PM