Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

1 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

2 HOURS AGO Are we going to get the old Bieber back? Maybe: http://t.co/3oJm1rGCWF

COMMENTS

6 moves to get you toned by spring break

This butt-kicking workout will get you in tip-top shape in a flash...

I do pushups but im not really seeing any diffrence why isnt it working

by LANSINGROCKS on 1/30/2011 3:51:10 PM

i really want to be toned but can t really stick with the same workout can u tell what i can do about it

by LANSINGROCKS on 1/30/2011 3:44:18 PM

My face gets really red when I run and it's embarrasing. Is this because I am unfit?

by rainbowgal14 on 1/30/2011 2:58:35 PM

This article is very interesting!!!!

by dr7762 on 1/29/2011 2:41:12 PM

MOD MOD
I feel like i need to lose weight in my torso area and i don't fell comfortable talking to my mom about it. HELP PLEASE!

hey! have you tried talking to your doctor about a diet and workout plan for you? That would be your healthiest option. good luck!
Helen S.

by rissa99 on 1/29/2011 2:09:55 PM

MOD MOD
ok so i have a question for both squats, the calf raises, and the bridges...
how long should i hold them?
should i just hold it as long as i can??

hey! yes, but stop if you feel pain or anything. good luck!
Helen S.

by rissa99 on 1/29/2011 2:06:45 PM

this really helped, thanks!!
I'll definitely be toned by spring break with these tips!

LizzyGurl206

by LizzyGurl206 on 1/26/2011 4:46:50 PM

MOD how many times should i do this workout per week ? when will i start seeing results? what are somme good workouts for toning thighs and a firm butt? xoxo

Hey girlie! I would suggest doing these exercises three or four times a week, and you will probably start seeing results with in a couple of weeks or so. Here is a post from a little bit ago from a girl who was worried about her thighs and we gave her some advice. These will also help out with a firm butt too!

hope this helps!Smile

Caitlin F.

by optigirl10050 on 1/26/2011 2:38:03 PM

Hey what should i do about belly fat??????? Help!!!!!!!

by Bluerocker25 on 1/25/2011 10:39:02 PM

MOD , i do wrestling after school four times a week and have lost ten ponds from that , but i also work out . i am..., what weight is recomeded for my height ?

Hey girl,

That's awesome, doing a sport is a great way to stay in shape! As for your question, since I'm not a doctor I'm really not qualified to tell you what weight you should be given your info. If you want to make sure you're in the healthy range, ask your doc at your next checkup or even just give their office a call. That way, you'll know for sure and you'll be getting the info from a professional <3

Lauren C.