3 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

4 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Take t#quizuiz

5 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

6 moves to get you toned by spring break

This butt-kicking workout will get you in tip-top shape in a flash...

MOD MOD MOD!!! I need a workout on making my thighs smaller!!

Hey girly! Check out these tips Smile

Becca G.

by mollygrace8 on 1/23/2011 8:24:44 PM

*MODMODMODMODMOD* or anybody that can help me! do you know any workouts that i can do to get stronger in the my arms. please don't tell to lift whieghts thanks. Smile

Hey girly! I know you said no weights, but honestly, they're the fastest/easiest way for toned and strong arms. Push-ups are also great. Try these ideas:

Becca G.

by popcorn7732 on 1/23/2011 7:03:02 PM

I love it... whenevr I feel down and wants to watch tv but feel guilty about it, I do this while watching..makes me more hyped up ... I should do this every morning

by 1462583 on 1/23/2011 3:32:29 PM

what if I do some of these excerises in the morning before school!!!!?

by fungirl123 on 1/22/2011 9:42:59 PM

does dancing about 1hr. and a half a day count as exercise!!!???

by fungirl123 on 1/22/2011 9:40:10 PM

i really need a workout for my butt. because i have such a flat butt! any help?

by esther.bell on 1/22/2011 8:38:50 PM

I have soccer try outs in 2 days. Problem is I'm really thin, I wear my hair all curly and girl, and I always have this doe-eyed look xD. In a nutshell, I am extremely unintimidating! There are a bunch of girls trying out this year and I don't want them to judge me based on my appearence. I have only been playing for a little while and we are always told to "be aggressive," so is there a certain way I could do my hair or something I could wear or anything that will make me look less like a noob, and more like an aggressive soccer player!?

Hey girlie! To look more aggressive, try wearing one of those thick black headbands. It will keep your hair out of your face while also looking intimidating.
Marly Z.

by wakemeup on 1/22/2011 7:29:44 PM

Hey Mod,
I have swim practice for 1hr 45 mins every weekday, and before we swim we usually do dry-land. occasionally we run, usually it's stuff like lunges, squats, burpies, and lots of stuff for our abs.
I really like this workout though, and I'm not sure if I can commit to it because I already have practice PLUS phys ed at school...
Any ideas on how I can incorporate this into my schedule and not, like, DIE?!? Laughing
Thanks so much,

Hey girlie. I know swimming can take up a lot of your time. it's important to not over do it. But I think having a hobby or a serious sport is a great committment because it keeps you focused. I tell myself that if I did have the free time, how would I be using it? Probably watching TV or taking a nap. So while it can be exhausting, it's healthy to have packed schedule. I think you should give it a try and balance your time to fit it in!

Elizabeth P.

by BrazilRocks on 1/22/2011 12:24:06 AM

i love how these are super easy to do whenever where ever! you don't need weights and stuff.
but i also recommend doing the longer ones for best results, and doing these when you want a workout NOW.
for a longer workout, i love the other articles at GL and seventeen and i also use the biggest loser cardio dvd Smile

by kata8888 on 1/21/2011 7:13:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD okey, so I'm 13, and I;m fatt for my age!! My friends are all short, extremely thin and not bothered about how much they eat. so i feel really akward in front of them since im fat anf taller than them! I just noticed myseld last night with a huge belly. We have a treadmill at home, but ii can buy on 155 or 19 mins from my busy schedule of studies. What else can i do to loose weight? And how many calories make up to a kg? BTW, i cannot hold up my hunger. I am always hungry and always eating. I'm not extremely fat but it doesnt look good either. Help??

Hey chica! Don't worry, I'm trying to shed a few pounds myself but have a very hectic schedule. Head over to our Eat Right section and check out some of the articles there. The two best ways to lose weight are eating right and exercising. Also, when you can why not try some sit ups while you're watching TV or taking a break from studying? You may just get a few done, but it's still something! Also, don't pay too much attention calories. Yes, you don't want to take in too many, but don't focus on them!

Caitlin F.

by *zaina*all*te*way* on 1/21/2011 8:21:08 AM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Lavender helps you sleep on school nights.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itβ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.