2 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

3 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

6 moves to get you toned by spring break

This butt-kicking workout will get you in tip-top shape in a flash...

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by bean728 on 1/20/2011 1:48:09 PM

I have really bad knee problems, and if I twist or slightly bump it on something it will dislocate and my mom will have to pop it back in. So beacuse of this, there's not many exercises I can do. (twising, piveting and stuff) So do you have any suggestions about some good exercises that won't hurt my knee, can help give me a flat stomach? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Owwie! You should def talk to your doc or a physical therapist before trying anything, but my best recommendation would be starting with pilates and sticking to moves that keep ya on the ground and mostly on your back. Good luck!

- Brittany T.

Brittany T.

by love10124 on 1/19/2011 11:57:16 PM

hey girlies! need advice? i give great advice and i will get back to you as soon as i possibly can! just leave your qs on my profile, and i will give you my advice on your profile within a day or two!

by crazychicaincali on 1/19/2011 11:46:45 PM

OMG i really hope this will werk cuz i've gained some flab over the years

by thevegienator! on 1/19/2011 8:37:12 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
i have 2 questions,
1: does sleeping in your bra affect the growth/shapes or your boobs?
2: I am 13, and i only weigh 72 lbs. My doctors question if i'm anorexic, which i'm not (watch me eat some french fries;) ) and i need to gain weight to look healthy. Please, idk what to do. my whole family is over weight, so i can't just bring in ice-cream with out them being rude, or eating it all Frown please help !!!

Hey chica,

Your bra will not affect your girls! It's all about what you're comfortable with.

If your doctor is questioning your health, you should definitely listen to what he has to say. Ask him about ways you can get to a healthy weight without eating fatty and unhealthy foods.  He knows best!

Clare W.

by Suchablonde98 on 1/19/2011 4:22:39 PM

how often should we do this workout? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Get into the habit of doing them every other day, especially on days when you aren't doing cardio exercise, like running and biking.

Clare W.

by googie on 1/19/2011 3:49:38 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

It's okay to drink two or more energy drinks a day.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!