AN HOUR AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

COMMENTS

6 moves to get you toned by spring break

This butt-kicking workout will get you in tip-top shape in a flash...

Please answer
I'm at school and I'm in big trouble a just changed the school password and I forget it so please help

Hey girl, if you need help changing a school computer password, ask a teacher or a librarian or someone who helps you log in.  If you want to change your GL password, this link tells you how.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Galah on 4/11/2013 1:07:16 PM

mod mod mod:
if i do 200 squats a day will my thighs and butt be toned in a month? thanks!(:

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 3/28/2013 1:45:43 PM

Mod mod mod!
Hey I'm 12 5'3" and weigh 93 lbs. I wear a 32A in bra size... I get made fun of I get called fat a lot. Kids call me Flabby (my name is Abby)and it kinda hurts... Am I overweight??
thanks

hey girl! whoa, you don't sound overweight at all. Your BMI is in the 15th percentile. In order to be considered healthy, you should be between the 5th and 84th percentile. Which means you're def on the tiny side! try and ignore the rude kids who make fun of you. chances are they're just insecure about themselves!

xoxo

Katie L.

by #1partier on 3/27/2013 12:56:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey I'm super skinny everywhere besides my thighs and it is embarrassing while wearing a bikini. Any workouts to get rid of the fat?? Thanx!
Love,
Abbs

hey girl! unfortunately there's no such thing as spot-reducing (only getting rid of fat in one place). You're pear shaped, which is awesome! just keep exercising and eating right, and your body will take it's natural shape. Try wearing bright and fun bikini tops with neutral bottoms to play up your bust and play down your hips and legs. pilates can be awesome for toning and burning fat everywhere, too.

xoxo

Katie L.

by #1partier on 3/27/2013 12:53:44 PM

I'm trying really hard to tone my legs but I don't have anywhere that I can run. Do you have any advice on another way I could work out my legs without having to run?

by curlycait on 3/24/2013 8:25:52 PM

I just got a new bikini for spring break/summer and I've been working outand my calves are good but how do I tighten my thighs and butt in less than a week?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could try biking or the elliptical or leg press for some great leg workouts. You could also try yoga or pilates, either through a class or exercise video, or run up and down the stairs, either in a stadium or just your house. I'm sure you will look great no matter what though, so I would focus more on living a healthy lifestyle and less on your appearance. Have a great spring break!

Meghan D.

by animallover0 on 3/23/2013 10:46:19 PM

I'm going on a road trip for spring break and I'd like to know some exercises I can do in the car! If I could get them before the 24th, that would be great!
Thanks!

Hey samstitute, mhmm you could try the breath vacuum and glute wink. For the breath vacuum, sit straight against the seat, inhale and exhale, and on the exhale, suck your stomach in. Keep your stomach in for about 4 to 5 breaths then release and start again. For the glute wink, squeeze your right butt muscle for 4 to 5 seconds, release and do the other. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by samstitute on 3/22/2013 6:29:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i am 5' 2" 12 years old and 160 something pounds. i know i am overweight and i am trying 2 eat healthy and exercise but i need a plan any tips?

Hey yummyhair99, stick to an exercise routine and munch on fruit and veggies. Drink lots of water too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yummyhair99 on 3/22/2013 5:44:17 PM

I'm getting fat on my tummy. I try to do a lot of cardio, but it doesn't seem to help. I seem to be getting more chub! Woah!

by gwen280 on 3/21/2013 7:21:43 PM

I am 13 5 foot 4 and I weight 138.6 pounds. I wanna lose weight in my stomach area and in my calves. I hope for a flat stomach or at least a flatter stomach by summer. Any advice?

by ilovetaylorl0001 on 3/18/2013 8:57:01 PM

hi i want to lose some weight from my stomach and thigh area by summertime. do you have any tips for exercise and healthy eating for me to try? thank you so much

Hey girlie, the most important exercise for weight loss is cardio. Anything that gets your heart rate up is great exercise. For healthy eating, start by making small changes. Eat smaller portions and snack on fruits and veggies instead of junk food.

Lauren T.

by sydney67 on 3/18/2013 8:34:43 PM

I'm 12 years old and 130 pounds I eat healthy and I exercise every morning and night and I haven't lost any weight for 2 months actually I have gained weight. Both my parents aren't super skinny and I really want to lose weight in time for spring but it's so hard for me! Any advice??

Hey girlie,

If you are gaining weight with exercise, you might be building muscle. If you want to lose weight, I would talk to your doctor about an eating and exercise plan that's right for your body, because you don't want to lose more weight than you should! Try focusing more on living a healthy lifestyle and less on appearance and you will be fine!

Meghan D.

by 243christina on 3/17/2013 12:52:35 AM

im going on a "road trip but in a van.. what kind of exersizes can i do in a car for 9 hours? i need help like now bedore the 23ed

by popgirl79 on 3/15/2013 5:35:21 PM

Ive been working on toning up and getting in better shape for about the last 4 months, and everything else seems to be shaping up but the upper part of my inner thighs. Any advice advice on how to target those?

by teafordeux on 3/14/2013 11:14:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Im 12 years old, 5'2'' and i weigh 130 pounds. im really insecure about my weight. ive been trying to loose weight for a long time, my goal is to weigh 115 pounds. do you have any advice on loosing weight fast and just being healthier?

Hey Girl, You're really young and still growing so you're weight can be really misleading. However, it's important to stay active and eat well so you can have a healthy lifestyle and prevent future illnesses. Commit to exercising everyday- and that could anything, walking the dog, jumping rope, biking... you name it (it's fun). And eat well, stay away from processed, junky foods and lean towards all natural fruits and vegetables. Check out our Health and Fitness section (and if you have twitter, @GLhealthyhearts) for some ideas.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by onedirectionlurve on 3/14/2013 6:49:41 AM

Woww I hope this really workks!

by savannahjb2001 on 3/8/2013 5:24:35 PM

I have bad knees so are there any excersises I can do instead of the ones that include knee bending?

Hey girlie! Of course there are. Try partial squats instead of full ones, and speed walking or using the elliptical instead of running. You might also want to try some low-impact cardio, like dance or yoga. Hope this helps!
Florence N.

by Nutmeg2009 on 3/8/2013 12:55:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I just got back surgery so I can't bend, lift heavy objects, or twist...I was wondering what exercises I can do to that tones my stomach! Please help!(:

hey! I don't think you should be exercising, girl. Just get plenty of rest and let your back heal. What if you hurt yourself trying to work out and had to go back to the hospital? Not worth the risk, trust me.

Helen S.

by princesschick1999 on 3/7/2013 4:29:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Do you know any good workouts to get rid of a little belly fat in a couple weeks???
Thanks so much!😃

Helen S.

by Osnapitzali on 3/7/2013 3:16:28 PM

I have a great tip for a self tanner!
Things you will need: Black Tea, Water, A Sponge or a Water Sprayer

First boil the Black Tea
Then you sponge it on over the bath tub or spray it on make sure to rub it in and use an old towel it might stain it!

The black tea will stain your skin and it will last for three to four days, the black tea is also good for your skin! You will have a great tan, but make sure to ask you might get in a wee bit of trouble!!!! Smile

by Maddie90871 on 3/7/2013 9:31:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What would be the best workout to get rid of extra flab on my thighs near my hip?

Hey girlie, try cardio workouts like running or dance. Squats are also good for your thighs.

Lauren T.

by Gabriella123 on 3/4/2013 6:16:58 PM

Are you a serious cyclist? Do you hop on your bicycle occasionally for fun? Do you do BMX, road, or mountain? Or do you not even know what all this means and you're just looking for a new way to stay fit? If you have answered "yes" to any of these questions, we would love to have you at Club Crazy for Cycling! We offer tips on training, technique, and equipment shopping!

by BlueStar82 on 3/4/2013 11:29:58 AM

Mod mod mod
I am a very active girl I eat a ton of junk food don't gain weight and I workout at least 3 times a Week any cool workout tips I'm running out of ideas

Hey girl, it's great to hear that you exercise, but make sure you're eating healthy too.  Check out the GL workout page for some new workout ideas.

Karin E.

by MzBeauty13 on 3/3/2013 9:07:41 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
How to get rid of stretch marks. And is it true cocoa butter makes you darker?

Hey girlie, I've never heard that cocoa butter makes you darker. But if you use it on your stretch marks regularly it is supposed to help them fade.

Lauren T.

by akaprincess on 3/3/2013 9:01:37 PM

What are some fun cardio things to do?

Hey girlie, zumba is a great one. You'll really work up a sweat and it's dancing so it's fun. You can buy DVDs or find free videos online. You can find other dance workouts online too.

Lauren T.

by bananakate33 on 3/3/2013 7:29:07 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I want to look really good in a bikini this year and feel confident! I'm 5ft5 and I have pretty muscly (large) thighs, big boobs and almost no butt! What kind of swimsuit would be best for my body and what sorta exercises can I do to slim down my legs and not bulk them any more? Thanks!

Hey girlie, if you're looking to slim down then cardio is the way to go. I would stay away from bikinis that are too stringy. Bottoms that don't tie together are probably better and you need a top that has about an inch of strap underneath to give you some support.

Lauren T.

by Blushing-Beauty on 3/3/2013 6:37:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!!
In like 4 weeks, I leave for spring vacay in Mexico. I want to wear a bikini and stuff like that, but I really want to lose some stomach before then. Because otherwise I don't feel confident. What should I do that works in like a nano second?

Hey girlie, nothing is going to work in a nano second. But 4 weeks is plenty of time to see a difference if you start adding more fruits and veggies to your diet and cutting out sweets and junk food. You can also do cardio 3-5 times a week for 30-60 minutes and do some crunches and push ups to tone your muscle. You'll have to work for it, but it'll be worth it.

Lauren T.

by fashionista997 on 3/3/2013 5:22:32 PM

Ooh! Also try the Wall Squat. Those are really hard and they make ya WORK. ;D
Especially good if you do any sports.

by superleigh50 on 8/11/2011 12:26:15 AM

mod mod mod
How many times do you repeat this??
And when will I start to see results?
My last question is do u do this everyday? Thanks!!

hey! the repetitions are at the bottom of each paragraph, everyone will see results at different times, and yes do this as much as you have time for it Smile
Helen S.

by loveforever21 on 2/27/2011 1:56:56 PM

*Adore*Me* i know a mod answered ur q but i do cheerleading and dance too, and the main thing you need to do is stretch!!! if u never practice strething ull NEVER be able to do the splits!! 4 dance just practice and practice in front of a mirror that way you can catch ur mistakes!!!

by pink and purple girl on 2/25/2011 10:15:01 PM

ballet4ever its really not as much of a problem as u think!! its natural 2 gain weight (especially if ur so skinny) if u do dance everyday then ur most likely getting more of a workout than u think!!! just practice a lot at dance and do the excersizes they suggested!!!

by pink and purple girl on 2/25/2011 10:11:11 PM

HELP!!!
i've always been naturally way skinny- im 5'5 and 100 pounds. im a junior in high school (16 years old) but since i started high school i've noticed that i've gained fat around my thighs, especially in the inner upper thigh area. i've been doing squats lunges etc for two weeks and it hasn't changed (i measure every day) and i've been eating less food and low-fat foods. im a dancer too, so i get a workout everyday. how can i get rid of this fat before swim suit season?!

by ballet4evr on 2/24/2011 10:45:43 PM

LANSINGROCKS u said u cant say on the same workout routine so this is what i would do:
first, when is a time u have nothing 2 do (maybe a time when u usuall watch tv or get on the computer cuz if u wanna get really fit that stuff will have 2 wait) then set a timer EVERY morning 4 that time. try not 2 change the time 2 much cuz if u stay with one time ull get used 2 it. do a normal workout routine but try not 2 work urself 2 hard. id do it 4 like 30 minutes or somewhere around that. if pushups dont seem 2 be doin anything stop doin em. i would do like sit ups or bows and toes (u get on ur 4arm and toes and hold it 4 bout a minute) or u could try a yoga or pillaties tape. trust me they are really good 4 u!!! they r also really relaxing so u dont have 2 dread workin out!! idk if u do or not but i kno i do!! follow this and drink lots of water!!!!

by pink and purple girl on 2/24/2011 5:25:59 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!Ok so at the end of the year my school has a semi-formal and you have to wear a dress. I have my dress already and it hugs my tummy a little bit. I work out and i eat ok but i want to do more to lose my tummy. This week im starting a new workout plan and im not going to eat chocolate but only for special occasions. On monday, wednesday, and friday im going to do cardio and weights and on tuesday and thursday im going to do workouts off of gl and weights. Any others tips for me? Sorry so long but i need to get fit for june!!

I think thats the perfect plan! youll def lose your tummy if you keep up with it Smile my only advice is to drink lots of water! Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by polkadot2312 on 2/23/2011 10:25:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So next year Im off to high school, and i have never been in sports because of my parents. Now this year i talked to them about the dance class that they have ( its kinda like chearleading but no its dancing) and i actually convinced them!! The only problem is that I ain't like prepared for it.. In that class you have to do the splits but i cant! Ive been practicing and stretching to do them, but i really don't know how much it will take to accomplish them! Can you please help me on what work out I should do to get ready for a dance class...and what do I have to do to accomplish the splits..?
p.s I aint that flexible :\
and thanx!!!!Smile

Hey girlie. I think Yoga and Pilates would be great! It helps you become very flexible!

Elizabeth P.

by *Adore*Me* on 2/21/2011 3:03:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
hehe first wat exactly does MOD stand for?... also I'm super short and kinda chubby I try working out but it doesn't help and the people at my school are very judgemental.... Everyone's tall and skinny help!!!

Bonjour chicky! MOD is just basically means "Moderator" which is what we are. So every time you say "MOD" at the beginning of your comment, your asking one of us for advice.

As for your other situation, it's a good step to workout for it promotes a healthy body, but you also must understand the limitations of our genetics. We all wish we could be the models in the magazines and on T.V. but we must realize that our bodies are just as beautiful. Corny, I know but imagine growing up with wide hips while your mom is skinny and petite. I got my dad's side of genetics (all my aunts have wide hips) but I've learned to love them by looking at celebrities such as Beyonce and Scarlett Johansson. They are beautiful women even if they have curves. You need to do the same thing by looking at beautiful women who also have your body type such as Hilary Duff (she's only 5'1"). If you start believing you're beautiful, others around you will believe it too.

Jessica W.

by lolliblob_awrootbeer on 2/16/2011 6:24:12 AM

Modmodmodmod pls help me!
In May the 7th grade is having an outdoor Ed trip rafting on the Colorado. I'd like to get my body in shape for a tankini or bikini in time. I have a chubby belly and thighs that chafe. Any excersises that you would recommend? I swim two hours a week and do ballet for 90. I've got a food plan going on my iPod touch, I just need some excersises to get a flat tummyand thighs. Much appreciated! Xoxo

Hey girl, it sounds like you're doing a great job keeping yourself active. For specific exercises, you can check out our workout page (http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx), but no matter what you do, it's important you build your confidence. Chances are you'd look great now too!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Jujubug3 on 2/8/2011 9:57:34 PM

Ur face getting red means you have a strong heart. Blood pumps easily up to ur head. It's a good thing even though it's uncomfortable. I hate it!

by Jujubug3 on 2/8/2011 9:49:06 PM

hey rainbowgal14... ur face doesnt get red because ur unfit, so relax... im not exactly sure y it gets red becuase i just forgot it, but it happens to me to, so dont worry. i just go to the shade when im done running and try to cool off as fast as i can. when we go in to change back into our street clothes, my face is still pink, but the redness goes down a lot when i get cooled off. try that, and see how it goes!

by crazychicaincali on 2/2/2011 11:08:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD URGENT
okay so this seems good for me because i would like to get toned for track. would this workout help? my diet isn't bad. i have a few questions though...can u please answer all of them? thanks
1. if i add 30 minutes of cardio to this, is this good? 3 times a week?
2. how many times do we repeat the circuit? like the whole thing? just go though this once?
please answer soon! im running tonight!
thanks-
fashionista37

Hey chickie,

That definitely sounds like a good plan, to use this and some cardio to prepare. To make sure, check with your track coach and ask him/her for workout tips to get you ready! Also, I would go through this workout only once. But make sure you repeat each step as many times as we indicate!

Lauren C.

by fashionista37 on 1/31/2011 4:51:21 PM

I do pushups but im not really seeing any diffrence why isnt it working

by LANSINGROCKS on 1/30/2011 3:51:10 PM

i really want to be toned but can t really stick with the same workout can u tell what i can do about it

by LANSINGROCKS on 1/30/2011 3:44:18 PM

My face gets really red when I run and it's embarrasing. Is this because I am unfit?

by rainbowgal14 on 1/30/2011 2:58:35 PM

This article is very interesting!!!!

by dr7762 on 1/29/2011 2:41:12 PM

MOD MOD
I feel like i need to lose weight in my torso area and i don't fell comfortable talking to my mom about it. HELP PLEASE!

hey! have you tried talking to your doctor about a diet and workout plan for you? That would be your healthiest option. good luck!
Helen S.

by rissa99 on 1/29/2011 2:09:55 PM

MOD MOD
ok so i have a question for both squats, the calf raises, and the bridges...
how long should i hold them?
should i just hold it as long as i can??

hey! yes, but stop if you feel pain or anything. good luck!
Helen S.

by rissa99 on 1/29/2011 2:06:45 PM

this really helped, thanks!!
I'll definitely be toned by spring break with these tips!

LizzyGurl206

by LizzyGurl206 on 1/26/2011 4:46:50 PM

MOD how many times should i do this workout per week ? when will i start seeing results? what are somme good workouts for toning thighs and a firm butt? xoxo

Hey girlie! I would suggest doing these exercises three or four times a week, and you will probably start seeing results with in a couple of weeks or so. Here is a post from a little bit ago from a girl who was worried about her thighs and we gave her some advice. These will also help out with a firm butt too!

hope this helps!Smile

Caitlin F.

by optigirl10050 on 1/26/2011 2:38:03 PM

Hey what should i do about belly fat??????? Help!!!!!!!

by Bluerocker25 on 1/25/2011 10:39:02 PM

MOD , i do wrestling after school four times a week and have lost ten ponds from that , but i also work out . i am..., what weight is recomeded for my height ?

Hey girl,

That's awesome, doing a sport is a great way to stay in shape! As for your question, since I'm not a doctor I'm really not qualified to tell you what weight you should be given your info. If you want to make sure you're in the healthy range, ask your doc at your next checkup or even just give their office a call. That way, you'll know for sure and you'll be getting the info from a professional <3

Lauren C.

by Reags on 1/24/2011 7:42:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I need a workout on making my thighs smaller!!

Hey girly! Check out these tips Smile

Becca G.

by mollygrace8 on 1/23/2011 8:24:44 PM

*MODMODMODMODMOD* or anybody that can help me! do you know any workouts that i can do to get stronger in the my arms. please don't tell to lift whieghts thanks. Smile

Hey girly! I know you said no weights, but honestly, they're the fastest/easiest way for toned and strong arms. Push-ups are also great. Try these ideas:

xxx

Becca G.

by popcorn7732 on 1/23/2011 7:03:02 PM

I love it... whenevr I feel down and wants to watch tv but feel guilty about it, I do this while watching..makes me more hyped up ... I should do this every morning

by 1462583 on 1/23/2011 3:32:29 PM

what if I do some of these excerises in the morning before school!!!!?
~HALEY
Jadensmithlovesme!!!!

by fungirl123 on 1/22/2011 9:42:59 PM

does dancing about 1hr. and a half a day count as exercise!!!???

by fungirl123 on 1/22/2011 9:40:10 PM

i really need a workout for my butt. because i have such a flat butt! any help?

by esther.bell on 1/22/2011 8:38:50 PM

MOD
I have soccer try outs in 2 days. Problem is I'm really thin, I wear my hair all curly and girl, and I always have this doe-eyed look xD. In a nutshell, I am extremely unintimidating! There are a bunch of girls trying out this year and I don't want them to judge me based on my appearence. I have only been playing for a little while and we are always told to "be aggressive," so is there a certain way I could do my hair or something I could wear or anything that will make me look less like a noob, and more like an aggressive soccer player!?

Hey girlie! To look more aggressive, try wearing one of those thick black headbands. It will keep your hair out of your face while also looking intimidating.
Marly Z.

by wakemeup on 1/22/2011 7:29:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey Mod,
I have swim practice for 1hr 45 mins every weekday, and before we swim we usually do dry-land. occasionally we run, usually it's stuff like lunges, squats, burpies, and lots of stuff for our abs.
I really like this workout though, and I'm not sure if I can commit to it because I already have practice PLUS phys ed at school...
Any ideas on how I can incorporate this into my schedule and not, like, DIE?!? Laughing
Thanks so much,
<3BrazilRocks

Hey girlie. I know swimming can take up a lot of your time. it's important to not over do it. But I think having a hobby or a serious sport is a great committment because it keeps you focused. I tell myself that if I did have the free time, how would I be using it? Probably watching TV or taking a nap. So while it can be exhausting, it's healthy to have packed schedule. I think you should give it a try and balance your time to fit it in!

Elizabeth P.

by BrazilRocks on 1/22/2011 12:24:06 AM

i love how these are super easy to do whenever where ever! you don't need weights and stuff.
but i also recommend doing the longer ones for best results, and doing these when you want a workout NOW.
for a longer workout, i love the other articles at GL and seventeen and i also use the biggest loser cardio dvd Smile

by kata8888 on 1/21/2011 7:13:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD okey, so I'm 13, and I;m fatt for my age!! My friends are all short, extremely thin and not bothered about how much they eat. so i feel really akward in front of them since im fat anf taller than them! I just noticed myseld last night with a huge belly. We have a treadmill at home, but ii can buy on 155 or 19 mins from my busy schedule of studies. What else can i do to loose weight? And how many calories make up to a kg? BTW, i cannot hold up my hunger. I am always hungry and always eating. I'm not extremely fat but it doesnt look good either. Help??

Hey chica! Don't worry, I'm trying to shed a few pounds myself but have a very hectic schedule. Head over to our Eat Right section and check out some of the articles there. The two best ways to lose weight are eating right and exercising. Also, when you can why not try some sit ups while you're watching TV or taking a break from studying? You may just get a few done, but it's still something! Also, don't pay too much attention calories. Yes, you don't want to take in too many, but don't focus on them! http://www.girlslife.com/category/eat-right.aspx

Caitlin F.

by *zaina*all*te*way* on 1/21/2011 8:21:08 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by bean728 on 1/20/2011 1:48:09 PM

I have really bad knee problems, and if I twist or slightly bump it on something it will dislocate and my mom will have to pop it back in. So beacuse of this, there's not many exercises I can do. (twising, piveting and stuff) So do you have any suggestions about some good exercises that won't hurt my knee, can help give me a flat stomach? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Owwie! You should def talk to your doc or a physical therapist before trying anything, but my best recommendation would be starting with pilates and sticking to moves that keep ya on the ground and mostly on your back. Good luck!

- Brittany T.

Brittany T.

by love10124 on 1/19/2011 11:57:16 PM

hey girlies! need advice? i give great advice and i will get back to you as soon as i possibly can! just leave your qs on my profile, and i will give you my advice on your profile within a day or two!

by crazychicaincali on 1/19/2011 11:46:45 PM

OMG i really hope this will werk cuz i've gained some flab over the years

by thevegienator! on 1/19/2011 8:37:12 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
i have 2 questions,
1: does sleeping in your bra affect the growth/shapes or your boobs?
2: I am 13, and i only weigh 72 lbs. My doctors question if i'm anorexic, which i'm not (watch me eat some french fries;) ) and i need to gain weight to look healthy. Please, idk what to do. my whole family is over weight, so i can't just bring in ice-cream with out them being rude, or eating it all Frown please help !!!

Hey chica,

Your bra will not affect your girls! It's all about what you're comfortable with.

If your doctor is questioning your health, you should definitely listen to what he has to say. Ask him about ways you can get to a healthy weight without eating fatty and unhealthy foods.  He knows best!

Clare W.

by Suchablonde98 on 1/19/2011 4:22:39 PM

MOD MOD
how often should we do this workout? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Get into the habit of doing them every other day, especially on days when you aren't doing cardio exercise, like running and biking.

Clare W.