11 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

12 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

13 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

Prep for Pi Day with our top picks

Om nom nom. These pies are a slice of heaven....

OH. MY. GAWD. That mud pie...

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 3/26/2013 8:12:19 PM

Today's my sisters birthday! But yum pi!

by Foodiejr99 on 3/14/2013 10:29:39 PM

Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. My officers and I post at least EVERY single day! We will also start talking about fashion, beauty, hair, skin care, style tips, and nail art as trendy girls! So check it out in my profile even if you're a bit interested! Thanks for reading!

by tani21♪ on 3/14/2013 9:50:05 PM

Haha I love pi day. Our geometry teacher brought in a lemon pie during class and we sprayed whipped cream all over his face. It was fun.

by HelenaPS on 3/14/2013 6:16:24 PM

ha ha I LOVE Pi DaySmile I'm wearing my Einstein shirt ha haSmile I helped our Math Honor Society at our high school write some math problems- individuals could solve the problems at lunch and get a slice of pi if they got it rightSmile SO MUCH FUNSmile and VERY good pie ha haSmile

by kiwi116 on 3/14/2013 6:01:08 PM

by kiwi116 on 3/14/2013 6:00:34 PM

Albert Einstein's birthday is Pi day. Ironic? Smile

by smootches on 3/14/2013 4:54:50 PM

I am making the Key Lime Pie for Pi Day! Hope it is as good as it looks Smile

by bananakate33 on 3/14/2013 12:46:41 PM

HAPPY PI DAY!!! Smile

by islandgirl23 on 3/14/2013 1:45:02 AM

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who knows about Pi Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by pinklol56 on 3/13/2013 6:56:18 PM