25 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Prep for Pi Day with our top picks

Om nom nom. These pies are a slice of heaven....

Yum!!! I <3 apple pie! Tong

by Catlover4723 on 3/17/2012 5:09:52 PM

You should have put this one on yesterday cuz i would have so made one of these for pi day at my school today!!!

by Payton K on 3/14/2012 8:33:15 PM

by Payton K on 3/14/2012 8:32:14 PM

My math teacher has us celebrate pie day by bringing in food!! Nice, right?

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 3/14/2012 8:10:14 PM

we had a celebration in my math class! how fun! shoulda made the mud pie!

by gingeriscute22 on 3/14/2012 7:51:33 PM

DID U KNOW THERE IS A BOOK CALLED "PIE"?it is blue an has a cat on the cover.

by laurynt on 3/14/2012 7:24:33 PM

i luv to EAT!!!!!!!!!yummy recipe ahead!!!!!!!:@)

by laurynt on 3/14/2012 7:21:56 PM

@kristadakota HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Smile Smile Smile
In my Math class we celebrated Pi day! My teacher brought in pie!!! Also cookies for the people who didn't want pie and I don't like pie so I had cookies. But that Mountains of Mud Pie looks good....

by ChicGeek on 3/14/2012 4:27:04 PM

my birthday day is pi day Laughing

by kristadakota on 3/14/2012 3:58:41 PM

um can i have all of them! haha

by j4zm09 on 3/14/2012 3:10:12 PM