1 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

2 HOURS AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

3 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

COMMENTS

Prep for Pi Day with our top picks

Om nom nom. These pies are a slice of heaven....

Okay here is what I know of Pi 3.141592653589793238469693383275028841971693993... Haha

by 15hayhay on 3/14/2012 3:04:55 PM

Ohh my gosh we celebrated Pi Day in math.

by 15hayhay on 3/14/2012 3:00:43 PM

today is pi day at my school, of course i'm out sick with a urinary track or possible yeast infection. And i'm reading about all of the advice you give on it, and it's helpful ;D
March 14,2012
1:14 PM Amanda P.

by PRETZELGIRL1 on 3/14/2012 1:15:03 PM

yum, the apple pear fold over was gr8

by bluerazz_21 on 2/20/2011 6:00:02 PM

KEY LIME PIE!!!!!! That's one of my FAVORITES! My second favorite is pumpkin pie! But that's not on there.

by kikidee12 on 1/22/2011 10:31:35 PM

i luuuuv key lime pie

by muenessa678 on 1/22/2011 10:14:22 PM

YUMM!! PIE!!

by happehcat on 1/22/2011 3:25:01 PM

Oh my gosh! Yummm! I love pie! I can't wait till tomorrow! We're gonna be some pie-making gals! Smile

by SophAlexan on 1/22/2011 2:29:42 PM

Dang I wish I was skinny.

by CupCakers3 on 1/22/2011 2:28:13 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/22/2011 2:11:28 PM