2 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! ­čś╗´┐Żpic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

2 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Top 100 tunes of all time

From the coolest newbies to the greatest blasts from the past, these jams will never leave our playlist.

I love love love love love the Backstreet Boys! I have had a crush on Nick since I was 7! Smile

by libby22 on 7/16/2011 7:39:47 PM

by libby22 on 7/16/2011 7:39:37 PM

ATTENTION ALL LIL´╗┐ MONSTERS ALL OVER THE´╗┐ WORLD

On´╗┐´╗┐ June´╗┐ 24, 2011 (before´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐ if you´╗┐ can't make´╗┐´╗┐ it) we´╗┐ will´╗┐ all watch´╗┐ "bad romance" in´╗┐´╗┐ honor of the´╗┐ greatest´╗┐ singer ever's´╗┐ new album BORN THIS WAY.´╗┐ Let's give´╗┐ her the´╗┐ best present ever: the´╗┐ highest´╗┐ viewed video on YouTube!!!

LET'S GET´╗┐ THIS NOTICE´╗┐ QUICK!

Don't show mama monster!!!!

by luvshorty5 on 6/22/2011 7:19:43 PM

I HATE ORIANTHI!!!

by livver on 3/5/2011 1:34:06 PM

My heart will go on makes me cry. so bad. it's not even funny.

by rosebubbles101 on 3/1/2011 8:20:54 PM

umm, why did i just see an ad here on Girls Life for a "fantasy package" for Las Vegas with a picture of a stripper? Did anybody else see that ad?

by pinkandlime on 2/19/2011 9:27:05 PM

i loooovvvveeee music! Smile.

by minnesha7 on 2/12/2011 4:01:07 PM

Haha "Barbie Girl" used to be my ringback tone. Biggest mistake ever. People would call me just to listen to the song and get made whenever I answered. I'm so happy that Vampire Weekend and MGMT are on the list! "Eye of the Tiger" is my ultimate power song. It gets me moving in the morning. Definitely an interesting mix on that playlist!

by *~*Shattered_Lollipop*^~** on 2/10/2011 11:31:17 AM

Add songs from Greyson Chance on that list hes cute and sings better than Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!What now!!!!!!!!

by lovemag7 on 2/8/2011 7:51:30 PM

OMG all these are so so true!!!

by Gblondie on 2/7/2011 11:28:17 PM