1 HOURS AGO Can't *makeup* your mind on which cosmetics you should try this summer? Check out our guide: http://t.co/4QF6sJaFBb pic.twitter.com/EXS86fbQpj

2 HOURS AGO You'll find out soon 😉http://t.co/2PWQwDHQVNN

2 HOURS AGO He "left a pizza boy and came back a pizza MAN!" : http://t.co/yZ1IBkSKtC pic.twitter.com/JSny6AlzyD

COMMENTS

Top 100 tunes of all time

From the coolest newbies to the greatest blasts from the past, these jams will never leave our playlist.

I love love love love love the Backstreet Boys! I have had a crush on Nick since I was 7! Smile

by libby22 on 7/16/2011 7:39:47 PM

by libby22 on 7/16/2011 7:39:37 PM

ATTENTION ALL LIL MONSTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD

On June 24, 2011 (before if you can't make it) we will all watch "bad romance" in honor of the greatest singer ever's new album BORN THIS WAY. Let's give her the best present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube!!!

LET'S GET THIS NOTICE QUICK!

Don't show mama monster!!!!

by luvshorty5 on 6/22/2011 7:19:43 PM

I HATE ORIANTHI!!!

by livver on 3/5/2011 1:34:06 PM

My heart will go on makes me cry. so bad. it's not even funny.

by rosebubbles101 on 3/1/2011 8:20:54 PM

umm, why did i just see an ad here on Girls Life for a "fantasy package" for Las Vegas with a picture of a stripper? Did anybody else see that ad?

by pinkandlime on 2/19/2011 9:27:05 PM

i loooovvvveeee music! Smile.

by minnesha7 on 2/12/2011 4:01:07 PM

Haha "Barbie Girl" used to be my ringback tone. Biggest mistake ever. People would call me just to listen to the song and get made whenever I answered. I'm so happy that Vampire Weekend and MGMT are on the list! "Eye of the Tiger" is my ultimate power song. It gets me moving in the morning. Definitely an interesting mix on that playlist!

by *~*Shattered_Lollipop*^~** on 2/10/2011 11:31:17 AM

Add songs from Greyson Chance on that list hes cute and sings better than Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!What now!!!!!!!!

by lovemag7 on 2/8/2011 7:51:30 PM

OMG all these are so so true!!!

by Gblondie on 2/7/2011 11:28:17 PM