AN HOUR AGO The dos and don'ts of adding your crush on FB: http://t.co/Yqj8JuAot1

1 HOURS AGO 8 moisturizing BB creams that you need this winter: http://t.co/AxuuGrKLPV

2 HOURS AGO 5 free apps to perfect your pics: http://t.co/EL6dYe5O0M

COMMENTS

Top 100 tunes of all time

From the coolest newbies to the greatest blasts from the past, these jams will never leave our playlist.

The song apologize made me ball my eyes out at a school dance. it was embarassing...but ever since that day, my heart jumps a little bit when i hear that song.

by sugar-and-spice on 1/25/2011 9:41:02 PM

disappointed... right round by dead or alive isn't on guilty pleasures!! Frown

by xfobrocksx on 1/25/2011 9:04:56 PM

I can play "My heart will go on" on violin and piano =)

by Chicka678 on 1/25/2011 8:17:01 PM

MODMODMOD
i have gym and whenever we play soccer i sweat and i dont have extra face pads to bring to gym and if i did it'd mess up my makeup but the sweat is making my face breakout! what should i do? oh and i dont really have time to fix all my makeup.

Hey girlie. Actually wearing make up while playing sports can make you break out because of the sweat mixing in with your make up. Honestly, try not wearing as much make up on those days, or wash your face before playing and then re applying after!
Elizabeth P.

by vikingmegan on 1/25/2011 7:38:04 PM

I think Bye Bye Bye by NSync totally should have been on there. Same with Skater Boy by Avril Lavigne... I think I've known all the words to that song since it came out. And I would have thought there would be more Beatles on there: Yellow Submarine, Twist and Shout.....
But overall pretty spot on.

by kgirlpanda on 1/25/2011 4:07:22 PM

MOD
you should make a list of the best 80's songs like Small Town-John Mellencamp Livin on a Prayer- Jon Bon Jovi stuff like that. whaddya think

Hey girlie! Thanks for the suggestion! A flashback list could be very fun.

Clare W.

by Angel07 on 1/25/2011 1:34:50 PM

OMG! i luvvv all of these songs! best songs eva<3 (=

by Michelle13 on 1/25/2011 11:45:35 AM

Awesome article GL! I seriously think I have 99% of these songs on my iPod.

by supergrl1093 on 1/25/2011 1:32:18 AM

Oh yea, I just realized the "try not to listen to it while on a ship" thing. LOL that song is sooooo sad. But its my fave song Smile

by sjtishrgnd on 1/24/2011 10:32:51 PM

My heart will go on is the bestest and saddest song ever Smile <3

by sjtishrgnd on 1/24/2011 10:30:57 PM

Spring is right around the corner. What do you think you'll miss most about winter?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!