13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Top 100 tunes of all time

From the coolest newbies to the greatest blasts from the past, these jams will never leave our playlist.

im sorry...where is avril lavigne and We are the Fallen???? geeez!

by Madam Gir on 1/24/2011 10:29:41 PM

i only know a few of these out of 100...

by retef on 1/24/2011 10:05:16 PM

My fave song right now is Cannibal by Ke$ha. LOVE LOVE LOVE this, GL!!!!!

Jessica

by Jgard224 on 1/24/2011 9:58:14 PM

I think Just The Way You Are should be on the kiss worthy songs. <3 <3

by FuninTheSun40 on 1/24/2011 9:52:29 PM

Hey MODMODMOD-- we did this activity in class today and we were finding porportions of height and stuff, but we had to measure our waists for one activity. 3 of my friends & i were at the same table doing it. one of my friends measured my waist, everyone else's, and we recorded the numbers. I had the smallest waist, and one of my friends said we had to remmeasure because that was impossible that i had the smallest (she didnt think she did, but one of our friends is pretty short and skinny). we measured again, i was still the smallest. so we recorded the data and did the activity, but the whole time my friend kept saying over and over, "we must have done the measuring wrong," and shaking her head and stuff. it was really starting to bother me, i told her to stop, but she won't drop it. what's wrong with having a small waist? (i have like an hourglass figure)

Hey girl, There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a small waist!  I'm not sure what her issue with the measuring was, but don't let it bother you.  She might be insecure about her own body worries.  Let it go, but if she brings it up again, tell her that talk makes you uncomfortable.  If she's your bud, she should get it and stop. Every body is different, and yours is beautiful just how it is. Smile

Marie H.

by mesuchrecarpendaes on 1/24/2011 9:27:53 PM

EverythingBlog is currently searching for Health, Style, Guy Help, and Entertainment Bloggers. NO APPLICATIONS ARE REQUIRED! comment on the blog, and you'll be added to the blogger list! there will be up to three for each topic: health, guy, style, and entertainment.
~Can't wait to start the blog!
(please check back later if the blog profile is being moderated!)

by the everythingblog on 1/24/2011 9:13:15 PM

modmodmod Kso I like this guy and I think he might like me back. Whenever we talk on facebook and he is alone he makes it seem like it, but if he is with his friends he doesn't. And apparently he tells people he likes me but he never tells me. What do I do ?

Hey girl, It seems to be true of most guys that they treat you differently around their friends than when you two are alone.  Strange, I know, but totes normal.  If you've heard it from multiple sources that he likes you, that's definitely a good sign!  You could be bold and ask him about it.  Make a joke like, "So I've been hearing rumors that you like me... is it true?"  If you say it with a smile it keeps it from being too serious.  If you don't feel like doing that yet, show him you are interested in him by making opportunities to talk with him more in person.  xoxo

Marie H.

by mackenziec on 1/24/2011 8:47:58 PM

For the movie selection, they should have added "Dear Laughing Douters" from "Dinner for Smucks" It was so cute!

by skatetime on 1/24/2011 8:35:35 PM

My Top 5:
She Will Be loved-Maroon 5
How to Save A Life-The Fray
Halelujah-From Shrek
Another One Bites the Dust-Queen
Apologize-One Republic ft. Timbland

by 3lick2tootsie on 1/24/2011 8:29:23 PM

To Briisa, MadameAwesome, and Tivalove (Tony and Ziva are adorable together, I agree), among others:

Yeah, about half the stuff on here I wouldn't have anywhere near my list of top 100, but you have to keep in mind the audience. The average age of members/GL readers is probably several years younger than your/my/our musical tastes. If there are 13 year olds out there who love The Cure, props to them, but they definitely aren't the majority.

by Ari on 1/24/2011 8:24:37 PM