5 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

6 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

7 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Top 100 tunes of all time

From the coolest newbies to the greatest blasts from the past, these jams will never leave our playlist.

i love an old school boyband song "bye bye bye" by ncync

by coolblue on 1/24/2011 6:16:51 PM

Some of those are SO dirty! What a bad influence GL!

by Bubbels365 on 1/24/2011 5:58:56 PM

How come none of David Archuleta's songs are on the list?

by GirlieGurl on 1/24/2011 5:58:19 PM

HEY GIRLS
If you need advice on anything check out my profile and leave a comment i will get back to you!! I always try to see the problem from your view and i would love to help!
i can help with
-guys
-sports
-Music
-writing
-school
-friends
-people who are bringing you down
THANKS- i will write the answer on your profile
if i cant acces it i will write it on mine !

by hypershrimp on 1/24/2011 5:55:01 PM

I think Beautiful by Christina Aguilera should be on the tear-breaking list because the song is sooo beautiful it makes me cry everytime I listen to it!

by emsha81 on 1/24/2011 5:21:39 PM

OMG! I'm surprised u have Rollerblades by Eliza Doolittle! THATS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVE SONGS EVER!!!!

by emsha81 on 1/24/2011 5:17:35 PM

Where are the Beatles? Seriously? Or Queen? Where are the classics? At least Journey made the list...

by tivalove123kt on 1/24/2011 5:08:35 PM

I'm soo happy Wham was on the list! Yeah....I'm an 80s girl Smile

But I also like Avril Lavigne...why wasn't she on the list? Frown

But I still LOVE Wham!

by gl10297 on 1/24/2011 5:00:10 PM

OMG I LOVE FRIENDS!!!!!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!

by wednesday1408 on 1/24/2011 4:53:22 PM

I love kiss me by sixpence none the richer, and you and me by lifehouse, and hear you me by jimmy eat world. I freakin LOVE allll of them!

by pinkandlime on 1/24/2011 4:49:12 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.