1 HOURS AGO RT @danimitchell3: #ootd #GLfashbash #fashbash Thanks Girl Life Magazine for the comfy shirt!!! #backtoschool @girlslifemag http://t.co/Wwopic.twitter.com/WwoPqWxTcW

1 HOURS AGO Consider these braces myths busted: http://t.co/OeysYpfhsF

2 HOURS AGO The problem with #feminism: http://t.co/KVSIiYGCrd

COMMENTS

Top 100 tunes of all time

From the coolest newbies to the greatest blasts from the past, these jams will never leave our playlist.

i love an old school boyband song "bye bye bye" by ncync

by coolblue on 1/24/2011 6:16:51 PM

Some of those are SO dirty! What a bad influence GL!

by Bubbels365 on 1/24/2011 5:58:56 PM

How come none of David Archuleta's songs are on the list?

by GirlieGurl on 1/24/2011 5:58:19 PM

HEY GIRLS
If you need advice on anything check out my profile and leave a comment i will get back to you!! I always try to see the problem from your view and i would love to help!
i can help with
-guys
-sports
-Music
-writing
-school
-friends
-people who are bringing you down
THANKS- i will write the answer on your profile
if i cant acces it i will write it on mine !

by hypershrimp on 1/24/2011 5:55:01 PM

I think Beautiful by Christina Aguilera should be on the tear-breaking list because the song is sooo beautiful it makes me cry everytime I listen to it!

by emsha81 on 1/24/2011 5:21:39 PM

OMG! I'm surprised u have Rollerblades by Eliza Doolittle! THATS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVE SONGS EVER!!!!

by emsha81 on 1/24/2011 5:17:35 PM

Where are the Beatles? Seriously? Or Queen? Where are the classics? At least Journey made the list...

by tivalove123kt on 1/24/2011 5:08:35 PM

I'm soo happy Wham was on the list! Yeah....I'm an 80s girl Smile

But I also like Avril Lavigne...why wasn't she on the list? Frown

But I still LOVE Wham!

by gl10297 on 1/24/2011 5:00:10 PM

OMG I LOVE FRIENDS!!!!!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!

by wednesday1408 on 1/24/2011 4:53:22 PM

I love kiss me by sixpence none the richer, and you and me by lifehouse, and hear you me by jimmy eat world. I freakin LOVE allll of them!

by pinkandlime on 1/24/2011 4:49:12 PM