2 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

2 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

3 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

Top 100 tunes of all time

From the coolest newbies to the greatest blasts from the past, these jams will never leave our playlist.

Hey if you need advice on anything just come to my profile and ask I will try my best to help you.

by sports12 on 1/24/2011 4:48:47 PM

All in all, it's a pretty good list. =)
My additions:
-This list needs some Keane. Seriously, if you like Coldplay, you'll LOVE them. I'm thinking Leaving So Soon on the Breakup list. "If you don't need me, I don't need you." 'Nuff said.
-On Your Own, by Green River Ordinance. Absolutely beautiful.
-Learning the Hard Way, by the Gin Blossoms for Road Trip Songs.
-The Beginning (A Simple Speed) by The Classic Crime for pick-me-ups.

Kiss Me totally deserves its spot on the list, and I'm very happy to see it there. =) But I can't be the only one who thinks Hear You Me and I Will Follow You Into The Dark are a bit heavy/depressing for the kiss list? Acutally, I think Hear You Me is kind of getting ripped off by not being on the Tear jerker list. I can't tell you how many times that song has made me cry. It's heartbreaking. In a good way. =)

by Ari on 1/24/2011 4:46:03 PM

Almost all the songs are my favorite... Music is just SO AMAZING!!!!!!!

by sports12 on 1/24/2011 4:36:34 PM

:O I can't believe they don't have Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado or Goodbye by Kristina Debarge!

by bemymelody29 on 1/24/2011 3:58:11 PM

Don't Know Why by Norah Jones is my fav

by whitecoconut on 1/24/2011 3:52:14 PM

Hey girls! Need advice? Visit my profile! Ill answer any question within 24 hours!
Boys

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/24/2011 1:49:11 PM

HEY GIRLS
If you need advice on anything check out my profile and leave a comment i will get back to you!! I always try to see the problem from your view and i would love to help!
i can help with