Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

2 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

3 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

100 fitness tips to live by

We've got all the tips, factoids and workout excuse-busters you need to get fit, fast.

MOD- In the morning, I'm really tired. I can't get myself to do anything. I want to exercise in the morning, but I'm always so lazy in the morning! How can I wake myself up so I can get some exercise?? Thx! Smile

Hey girl,

I'm the same way! The most important thing is developing a routine. The more often you wake up early and exercise, the more used to it your body will get. In the meantime, wake yourself up with your alarm, then play a happy playlist that will get you going in the morning. It works for me!

Kelly H.

by emma23416 on 6/9/2011 11:37:51 AM

You spelled TAE kwon do incorrectly. Just so you know Smile

by starwars:) on 2/27/2011 4:27:42 PM

mod mod mod
hey! im really athletic. I really like to exorcise and it makes me feel better about myself. The only thing is that i was skiing on Wed. and I went off a jump and busted my knee. The doctors think that I just strained it, but I can't do any sports for at least a week. do you know any exorcises that don't make you straighten or bend your knee?? Thanks!!

Hey girlie, most exercises require leg strength, even if you aren't directly exercising your legs. If the doctor wants you to keep off of it for a bit, that's your safest bet. You'll be better in no time!

Clare W.

by rach<3kampkohut on 2/25/2011 10:42:18 AM

i was curious if peanutbutter was good for you or not. is it a good fat burner? how often should i have it?cn you please give me some health facts about penutbutter?

Hey girlie. Peanut butter gives you energy so that is good. I think if you have it a few times a week, you should be fine!

Elizabeth P.

by rbuggie on 2/8/2011 7:18:10 PM

KK, so this has alot to do with the article. CERTIAN diets, like Weight Watchers, work. I'm on it and I've lost 6 lbs. in 5 wks. And another way to get moving is if you have a Wii, don't play Mario Cart all flippin' day!!!!!! Play something like Just Dance 2 or Wii Fit to get moving. These are just my tips. Oh and check out my profile.

by oreochip650 on 2/6/2011 2:29:44 PM

mod what are some really good workouts/tips I could use .and I should start bring lunch from home cause are school lunches are super unhealthy but what can I bring that's healthy fast and doesn't have peanuts in it ( there's a kid that's really allergect to peanuts in my school and no one is allowed to bring peanuts into shcool). Thanks soo much!

Hey chica. Being healthy is awesome. Check out some of the links on GL-like this one: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/26/boot-camp-inspired-workout.aspx

For food, fruit is always a good choice. For a lunch sandwich, check out this link: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/27/5-ways-make-sandwiches-healthier.aspx
Marly Z.

by Gramsnacks on 2/5/2011 11:34:35 PM

**********MODMODMOD**********
i know its healthy to workout in the morning but i dont know like what moves to do can you help me and tell me some easy and effective moves to do in the morning that take 15 min???

Hey girlie, try this link there are tongs of ideas to help you fit in easy workouts  http://www.girlslife.com/category/get-fit-fast.aspx
Paige T.

by alanna13 on 2/5/2011 9:39:07 AM

‎1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by Cutie314 on 2/3/2011 5:29:06 PM

MOD, they messed up on the numbers..... pg 5/12, i just wanted you to know. Smile

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, girlie! We're on it!

- Brittany T.

Brittany T.

by upsidedownjordan on 2/2/2011 4:23:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have fibromyalgia, and its a challenge for me to excersise. I get 15 minutes of excersise a day 5 days a week (run 1/2 a mile at 6 mph, walk the other half at 4 mph). I know you are supposed to get like an hour, but for one, I don't have time, and for two, I am physically unable to do any more than I do. Is this okay?

Hey girl, I would definitely check with your doctor about this one. I don't know much about fibromyalgia other than it's very painful, so it's hard for me to say, but if you can keep up with the 15 min work outs do it! Everything helps Smile

Caitlin F.