1 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

14 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

17 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

COMMENTS

100 fitness tips to live by

We've got all the tips, factoids and workout excuse-busters you need to get fit, fast.

MOD!
there is this guy that wants to go out with me. We met at a camp and he was really nice, but lives about 2 hrs away. But there are two other guys at my school that i reaally like right now. I am hoping that one of them will ask me to the Valentine's day dance. I don't know what to do the guy from camp has already asked to go out with me, but i havent replied. what do i do??????
Thanks!

If youre not sure about dating the camp guy you shouldnt. If youre hesitating its for a reason. Stay single and see where things go with your life. Dont rush into anything. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by callie646 on 1/26/2011 10:46:11 PM

im confused. number 98 is rite between 97 and 99

xoxo skyTong

by sky:P on 1/26/2011 2:13:40 PM

Where's question number 98?

by Freakout911 on 1/26/2011 6:41:47 AM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/25/2011 9:24:36 PM

MOD  Ok recently a lot of people, even my friends, have been saying im really weak and a wimp. I know I am and i don't have a lot of arm strength...or alot of strength, for that matter... do you have any tips to strengthen up so people stop calling me a weak/wimpy?
Thanks!

Hey girlie. Check out these workouts GL posted: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx.
Elizabeth P.

by hb27412 on 1/25/2011 7:59:52 PM

Like the ideas, but where is number 98?

by Idealgirl04 on 1/25/2011 7:42:01 PM

did anyone else notice that #98 is missing?

by softballstar3031 on 1/25/2011 7:36:21 PM

hey girls if you need advice came see us and join the club at ADVICE_GIRLZ_13. If you need advice on school, boys or growing up we r here for ya so come and leave a comment. we will reply ASAP we will reply on your profile of if it's not visible then on ours,we will put who the reply is too at the top

luv,

Peyton (prez)

by advice_girlz_13 on 1/25/2011 6:47:52 PM

MOD! ! I'm looking for a great way to get some extra money for shopping or movies and stuff like that so I don't have to keep asking my mom for money. Are there any ideas that you might have that a 13 year old girl can do in the middle of winter?

Hey girlie. Babysitting is great as well as helping your parents with chores or maybe helping old neighbors with chores! If it snows near you, you can shovel a neighbor's porch, too!
Elizabeth P.