2 HOURS AGO #PalProbz: Is your BFF going all Regina George on you?: http://t.co/qPIEW3byeo

3 HOURS AGO New season, new trends! This summer makeup is HOT 🔥🔥�http://t.co/3sN4bA8Qw3Qpic.twitter.com/5eCxTH2wlgwlg

4 HOURS AGO Did you miss out on last week's celeb gossip?: http://t.co/NGlptbeB8T pic.twitter.com/tBZfUpuVL6

COMMENTS

100 fitness tips to live by

We've got all the tips, factoids and workout excuse-busters you need to get fit, fast.

i really really enjoyed this article i beg the people at girls life to continue supporting good exercise and eating habits and please continue to make more articles just like this one.

by waspl on 1/25/2011 6:19:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
With the articles I like, I copy them into a doucument then print them without saving, because I don't have a laptop or a phone with internet. For the 100 Fitness Tips We Live By, I can't do that!
Why? Can the GL staff maybe fix it?
Thanks!

Hey girlie. I'll look into it!
Elizabeth P.

by Taylor3594 on 1/25/2011 6:16:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so recently I have started saving up money in a piggy bank thing and I am trying to earn money. What are some ways that I can earn money besides chores and babysitting? Thanks so much! and plz answer!

Hey girlie. It's hard to earn money when you are younger without doing chores or babysitting. But maybe ask your mom if she needs help running errands on the weekends or ask dad if you can organize anything for him for work. Good luck!
Elizabeth P.

by zeus11 on 1/25/2011 5:53:24 PM

Need advice? visit my profile! guaranteed answer within 24 hours! Smile <3, Shelby

by sstods on 1/25/2011 5:26:29 PM

I LOVE THESE "100" LISTS! KEEP EM COMING GL!
<333
XO

by keri49 on 1/25/2011 5:16:35 PM

Hey girls!!!! Need advice? I got it! Post questions on anything and everything on my profile, and I'll help you out!!!

by advicegurl786 on 1/25/2011 5:04:18 PM

if u want a smoothie, try opting for a fruit shake that u made urself. make sure to ask a parent first if they can help u or if u can use the blender. try using delicious fruit combinations to make ur shake. add water, milk ,or 100% juice, and blend. it will make a terrific fruit shake.

by izzyrox7198 on 1/25/2011 4:42:38 PM

need advice! visit my profile. guaranteed answer within 24 hours! <3, Ask Me

by ask me on 1/25/2011 4:15:35 PM

These are good things to know!Smile

by Kalikat on 1/25/2011 3:29:03 PM

Yay first cooment that is not a mod! this are good tips. I love girls life!

by madelynb2000 on 1/25/2011 1:45:53 PM

Wrists hurting from all that gaming and Internet surfing? Try lifting them up so they aren’t resting on anything- that way, they don’t get carpal tunnel!

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.