AN HOUR AGO Need some style inspo? Chck out these fab fashion bloggers: http://t.co/Q86MdWSfnV pic.twitter.com/xOaowR141q

2 HOURS AGO This weird beauty product is a serious game-changer: http://t.co/kiMqmd7YVE

3 HOURS AGO Are your friends using you?: http://t.co/zVcqIyB8pM

COMMENTS

100 fitness tips to live by

We've got all the tips, factoids and workout excuse-busters you need to get fit, fast.

i really really enjoyed this article i beg the people at girls life to continue supporting good exercise and eating habits and please continue to make more articles just like this one.

by waspl on 1/25/2011 6:19:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
With the articles I like, I copy them into a doucument then print them without saving, because I don't have a laptop or a phone with internet. For the 100 Fitness Tips We Live By, I can't do that!
Why? Can the GL staff maybe fix it?
Thanks!

Hey girlie. I'll look into it!
Elizabeth P.

by Taylor3594 on 1/25/2011 6:16:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so recently I have started saving up money in a piggy bank thing and I am trying to earn money. What are some ways that I can earn money besides chores and babysitting? Thanks so much! and plz answer!

Hey girlie. It's hard to earn money when you are younger without doing chores or babysitting. But maybe ask your mom if she needs help running errands on the weekends or ask dad if you can organize anything for him for work. Good luck!
Elizabeth P.

by zeus11 on 1/25/2011 5:53:24 PM

Need advice? visit my profile! guaranteed answer within 24 hours! Smile <3, Shelby

by sstods on 1/25/2011 5:26:29 PM

I LOVE THESE "100" LISTS! KEEP EM COMING GL!
<333
XO

by keri49 on 1/25/2011 5:16:35 PM

Hey girls!!!! Need advice? I got it! Post questions on anything and everything on my profile, and I'll help you out!!!

by advicegurl786 on 1/25/2011 5:04:18 PM

if u want a smoothie, try opting for a fruit shake that u made urself. make sure to ask a parent first if they can help u or if u can use the blender. try using delicious fruit combinations to make ur shake. add water, milk ,or 100% juice, and blend. it will make a terrific fruit shake.

by izzyrox7198 on 1/25/2011 4:42:38 PM

need advice! visit my profile. guaranteed answer within 24 hours! <3, Ask Me

by ask me on 1/25/2011 4:15:35 PM

These are good things to know!Smile

by Kalikat on 1/25/2011 3:29:03 PM

Yay first cooment that is not a mod! this are good tips. I love girls life!

by madelynb2000 on 1/25/2011 1:45:53 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.