12 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

12 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

12 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

100 fitness tips to live by

We've got all the tips, factoids and workout excuse-busters you need to get fit, fast.

i really really enjoyed this article i beg the people at girls life to continue supporting good exercise and eating habits and please continue to make more articles just like this one.

by waspl on 1/25/2011 6:19:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
With the articles I like, I copy them into a doucument then print them without saving, because I don't have a laptop or a phone with internet. For the 100 Fitness Tips We Live By, I can't do that!
Why? Can the GL staff maybe fix it?
Thanks!

Hey girlie. I'll look into it!
Elizabeth P.

by Taylor3594 on 1/25/2011 6:16:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so recently I have started saving up money in a piggy bank thing and I am trying to earn money. What are some ways that I can earn money besides chores and babysitting? Thanks so much! and plz answer!

Hey girlie. It's hard to earn money when you are younger without doing chores or babysitting. But maybe ask your mom if she needs help running errands on the weekends or ask dad if you can organize anything for him for work. Good luck!
Elizabeth P.

by zeus11 on 1/25/2011 5:53:24 PM

Need advice? visit my profile! guaranteed answer within 24 hours! Smile <3, Shelby

by sstods on 1/25/2011 5:26:29 PM

I LOVE THESE "100" LISTS! KEEP EM COMING GL!
<333
XO

by keri49 on 1/25/2011 5:16:35 PM

Hey girls!!!! Need advice? I got it! Post questions on anything and everything on my profile, and I'll help you out!!!

by advicegurl786 on 1/25/2011 5:04:18 PM

if u want a smoothie, try opting for a fruit shake that u made urself. make sure to ask a parent first if they can help u or if u can use the blender. try using delicious fruit combinations to make ur shake. add water, milk ,or 100% juice, and blend. it will make a terrific fruit shake.

by izzyrox7198 on 1/25/2011 4:42:38 PM

need advice! visit my profile. guaranteed answer within 24 hours! <3, Ask Me

by ask me on 1/25/2011 4:15:35 PM

These are good things to know!Smile

by Kalikat on 1/25/2011 3:29:03 PM

Yay first cooment that is not a mod! this are good tips. I love girls life!

by madelynb2000 on 1/25/2011 1:45:53 PM