8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Battle bullying: Participate in No Name-Calling Week

Drop the sticks and stones. It’s time to leave hurtful habits at the door. Will you join in?

I totally support this! Plus, the Outsiders and Speak are like my favorite books Smile

by linnybug12 on 1/24/2011 7:38:04 PM

GLSEN!! As in Kevin Jennings the school saftey czar?!? Huh, I don't think so!

by breezee211 on 1/24/2011 6:59:36 PM

yay! somebody at my acting class said evryday should b anti- bullying week, i totally agree.

by janerbuy on 1/24/2011 6:59:27 PM

I remember the, "Outsiders" novel from I was a little kid. I read that novel in grade six - now I'm in grade 11... wow I feel old. XD

by aqua girl on 1/24/2011 6:46:54 PM

Yes bullying is a big issue and its important to stop it!
I went through it during elementary school and it feels horrible! i hope no one here is going through it right now!

by hypershrimp on 1/24/2011 6:32:43 PM

HEY GIRLS
If you need advice on anything check out my profile and leave a comment i will get back to you!! I always try to see the problem from your view and i would love to help!
i can help with