Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

2 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

COMMENTS

How can I work out with a broken foot?

I want to look my best for an upcoming event, but I'm stuck when it comes to exercising with an injury...

Yeah, I'm on crutches now too. I poped my kneecap out of alighnment then back into alighnment while I was doing a toe loop in figure skating

by naiko3638 on 11/23/2012 12:06:29 AM

For pushups, you can place (or have someone help you) your foot across your good leg, and do one legged pushups

by basketballcutie11 on 4/20/2011 6:00:02 PM

mod!mod!mod! i have a little bit of acne on my chin,nose,and my forehead.i don't have any make up to cover it up because my mom won't let me wear any yet. do you have any advice on how to get rid of it? please get back to me as soon as possible! thank you!!!!

Hey girlie! check out these articles on acne: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/01/skin-pimples-blackheads.aspx, http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/03/12/healthy-complexion-tips.aspx, http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/04/17/moisturizer-cleanser-by-skin-type.aspx

Brittany G.

Brittany G. Brittany G.

by smileygirl1515 on 3/7/2011 9:50:11 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey,
I have bags under my eyes that are completely not flattering i hate them!
I sleep pretty early, but sometimes i have a late night like all my friends because its a half term break.
I read a lot because when i pick up a book i cant put it down.
Im on the internet MODDING my problems a lot. Can you give me some advice on how to get rid of them or do some other cool activities other than reading or going on the internet (dont worry, i will always be on GirlsLife but just maybe not all the time.)

Hey girlie! Instead of looking for other things to do, try going to sleep on time! The bags under your eyes will go away once you're in a healthy sleep cycle.

Clare W.

by XStyleBeeX on 2/23/2011 1:03:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! HELP ME!!! :O
my mom wont let me get my ears pierced. im 12!!! she said when i was 8 we'd talk about it wen i was 10 and she never did so 2 years went by and i kept asking and she keeps saying well i'll have to talk to your dad. and then finally like a month ago before my 12th bday, we went into claires and she asked me if i still wanted my ears pierced and i said YES! and she said ok. and then i was like oh i want those magnetic earrings and shes like no i'm not going to let you get those. wait until you turn 12 and you can get your ears pierced and she hasnt said anything yet...what should i do? how should i ask her? i really want them sooooo bad!!! please help me!

Hey girl, just ask her directly the next time you're together. Mention last year she said you could or mentioned it recently and that you'd love to set up an appointment soon to carry through with her promise. Emphasize the fact she in the past said you could now and that by not, she's backing on her own word.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sdaisy98 on 2/15/2011 9:28:10 PM

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by aylahalo on 2/6/2011 9:19:31 PM

Awww sweetie I'm in the same boat! I broke my ankle during dance, so I had to quit dance. I had no way to work out while my ankle was broken, and I'm still doing physical therapy. Although I have no sports that I can do because my ankle still can't take running, and I don't really like sports that require a lot of stamina. I have asthma. UGH. Breaking my ankle screwed up everything/

by perfectlyme on 1/26/2011 7:11:25 AM

I love how it says "a little body fat". It makes me feel absolutley terrible.

by CupCakers3 on 1/26/2011 1:32:33 AM

Mod,
I've decided to pack my lunch for school everyday and avoid the nasty fake meat and other old gross food in the cafeteria :p. But idk what to pack for my lunch tomorrow! I'm getting tired of sandwiches...:b any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl, why not try a salad? Use tupperware to put together lettuce or mixed greens and your fave toppings. Put your fave dressing in a separate container and add it when you're ready to eat the salad at lunch.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pinkandlime on 1/25/2011 10:10:07 PM

Can i work out on an elliptical for 30 min instead of jogging for 30 min for cardio? Thanks!!!!!

Hey girlie. Yes! Go for it!
Elizabeth P.