2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

100 cute things to say (and do) around guys

Don't know how to break the ice? We've got ya covered!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I am soo frusterated ok so heres the deal. I meet this guy at a church camp I go to and we hung out the whole camp week but my friend was kinda jelouse but I still hung out with him because its only 1 week right? And during the week I kinda got a hint that he liked me because he sat by me at dinner lunch and breakfast sometimes and moved closer to me when we were sitting next together. And then he asked to be my swimming buddy!! I was so HAPPY!! them at the end of the week he admitted that he (likes likes) me and gave me a stuffed animal monkey. I REALLY REALLY like him but I only have his address and I already sent a letter 2 months ago and no reply! does he still like me, is there another girl were he lives? Was he pretending PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO CONFUSED!

by lettmana on 8/4/2013 8:01:47 PM

I have a crush on this guy but I am not really sure if he likes me how to i tell without giving myself away?

Hey chica! Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing for sure! Sometimes guys are flirty and friendly if they like a girl, but some guys can be shy and a little awkward.  See if he treats you differently from other girls (like your friends or other girls in your class).  If he does, it may be a sign he likes you! Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by katnissla13 on 8/2/2013 11:53:38 AM

So theres this boy I've been crushing on for about 2 months . Ive been making sure this is who i want to date . And I'm really shy . But my best friend made a bet with me to text him & it was summer . So i did the bet . So since that day we've been texting at least once every week . So he asked me "is it true that everyone says you like me" & i said yes . So he told me he has barely ever saw me . But my friend said that he told her that i was cute . So was he lying or was she lying ? But I'm afraid to talk to him when school starts back in person . & i never know what to say when we are texting each other . Any suggestions ?

by Ntari2 on 6/17/2013 1:11:12 AM

i became good friends with this guy last year and this year we went to the movies and bowling just us. he asked me to be his girlfriend over facebook and we get along really well. The thing is is that when we are at school its always extremely awkward and we are always uncomfortable to approach eachother or when we even start talking. Other girls talk to him and he doesnt always respond to my texts... i dont know what to do because neither of us have been in a relationship before but theres no one i'd rather date... please help me?

Hey lovemee123, I don't think he doesn't want to talk to you, he is just interested in a lot of girls, including you. So since he's not ready for anything serious, settle for just being his friend. I know it will be hard, but you can do it. There are no other cuties you're into? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lovemee123 on 6/14/2013 5:12:47 PM

I'm in a really difficult situation with my love life. There's this guy that i'm interested in but we only have one class together .Since hes taking only gifted courses next year I wont be in any of his classes. However, he's called me cute and beautiful unintentionally and doesn't realize that when i playfully giggle, that i'm trying to hint that i like him. Unfortunately, one of the guys in our class likes me and keeps trying to push on me and i feel like my guy sees this, and feels like i might be disinterested since i let the guy that likes me get too close. That's not the case at all! I just really need advice on how to possibly pursue/ flirt better with him. The years almost over, and i really want to hang out with him over the summer. Do you know how i would be able to hint that i wanna hang out with him without being to obvious? Hope you get back to me because i'm really indecisive atm!!

by JojoR on 5/27/2013 6:49:22 PM

so I've liked this guy for two years and we've been in the same class both of those years. It started out as just a joke and then when May came we flirted super much and I guess he was going to ask me out on the last day of school, but I was at the airport so he couldn't. After that its been super hard trying to get back what we had, and now May is here and the same thing is starting to happen again. I want to go out with him but he sends me mixed signals and I've been told I do too. I really like him and it gets frustrating when we both care and like each other and the intensity is super much. What do I do before the year is over?

Hey girlie,

Are you able to hang out as friends over the summer? Maybe you could invite him to hang out with your friends in a group sometimes over the summer to keep getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you, and then after that maybe you could hang out alone, too. If you do want to ask him out before the month ends, there's definitely no rule that guys have to ask out girls, so if you're sure you want to let him know how you feel, it's totally okay to go first. He might feel the same way, and if not, at least you won't have to see him for a few months!

Meghan D.

by casden on 5/10/2013 9:05:06 PM

1. Think of your crush.
2. Make a hand heart.
3. Kiss it.
4. Put it over your real heart.
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. YAY! <3
6. This only works if you post this on your favorite article

by jillybean1998 on 3/23/2013 11:19:16 AM

HELP! So there's this really cute guy I mean really cute but he's always full of him self and his looks really don't match his personality. He was mean to me on the past be I belive that people can change. now days be can be nice and he can be mean. my best friend also likes him and we both have since the beginning of 6th grade basiclly and it's hard because he flirts with both of us and we both want him to only like us but its hard cause were best friends. then there's this other girl he met from a different school and he always talks about her to us! is he trying to make jelous! he hasn't told us but I'm pretty sure he knows we like him... but good thing he doesn't make things akward or ovious! anyway it's hard to like him because our other friends don't like him because he's a mean guy so the disapprove of us likeing him the other day my friend told me to stop flirting with him. is this because she doesn't want me to like him or is she jealous? please respond! anythjng helps!!

by gymnasticsgurl29 on 1/13/2013 9:56:55 PM

1. Think of your crush.
2. Make a hand heart.
3. Kiss it.
4. Put it over your real heart.
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. YAY! <3
6. This only works if you post this on your favorite article.

by Nikkibaby71410 on 1/10/2013 3:00:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Alright so I already said this but what are some things I should text him? He likes basketball... and are there some flirting tips? And finally: I'm usually really hyper and I'm afraid I'm annoying when I text him because he replies with one word and never texts me first. I just need help!!

Hey girl,

If he doesn't text you first, maybe you could take a break from texting and try talking to him in person. The Ice Breakers link includes tons of flirting tips, but the most important thing is to just be yourself! If you let your personality shine through you will be more comfortable in conversation with him. If he likes basketball, maybe you could go to one of his games (and then tell him how great he was afterward!). If you have a class together, you could talk about that or even study together. You could also talk about school or TV...once you start a casual conversation, it will flow naturally!

Meghan D.