3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

100 cute things to say (and do) around guys

Don't know how to break the ice? We've got ya covered!

mod mod mod i really like this guy and when I tell my friends they say he likes me. The other day while we were hanging out whent some of our friends said he likes me, he denied it and said he liked another girl at his school(by the way we don't go to the same school) anyway I'm really confused, I really like him but I'm not sure if he likes me.

Hey girl! It sounds like he might be afraid to admit that he likes you. Remember that guys can be shy, too, and don't always want to admit to their feelings. It's a tough situation, but I would suggest backing off a bit to see what happens. You can still hang out with him and be friends, but I wouldn't ask him any more about who he likes. If you give it some time, he might finally tell you how he really feels (he might just be embarrassed right now if everyone knows his crush!).

Colleen K.

by neveragain224 on 2/27/2012 10:08:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
For Some aparent reason i switch on and off to one boy to another in like a month suddenly i met a boy whos likes all the same stuff as me makes me laugh, all my bffs think likes me back but one friend has a crush on him too she is trying to spilt us up and thinking i will go on to another boy but i have TRUE feelings for him and i think he has them for me to, do i run off cuz of my bff our stay in this serect love which i could possible ask before he does, Thanks! -FashionQueenz301

Hey girlie,

I think this article, "Boy or Bestie," will really help ya figure out what to do in this tough situation <3 Talking to your friend about this could really help! It's not great that she's playing dirty and trying to split you up, but in the end - if your friendship matters more than your chances with this guy, it might be smart to step aside and take the next guy. Since you said you switch from one guy to another so often, it's not like you won't find someone awesome soon! Smile
Lauren C.

by FashionQueenz301 on 2/25/2012 10:41:06 PM

MOD!
I have a silly but serious question. When everybody says "ask him out" what exactly doe that mean? Do I ask him, wanna go out? I feel so silly asking that

Hey chocolateworld12, yup you're just asking the guy if he wants to go out. It's like a guy asking you out, only you're the one doing the asking. It's like you two switch places. If you don't feel comfortable doing it, you don't have to. You can wait for him to make the move or drop hints that you want him to ask you out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by chocolateworld12 on 2/25/2012 7:02:13 PM

MODMOD Hi, I've never had a boyfriend before, all of my friends have but me. Not to be concetied, but i am a pretty girl. I'm athletic, and I get good grades. People think I'm a "goody goody" thats what guys tell me. And worst of all, my crush likes my best friend. my bff has a bf. I've asked him out and he said no. Everyone comes up to us when we are hanging out and tell us that we should date. Well this is like 293048 problems in one, but what do you think i should do? Thank youu

Hey erichmo, I don't think you should change who you are to get a boy to like you. Being a good girl is something to be proud of. It's better to be smart, athletic and nice than trashy, promsicious and focusing on the wrong things. So if the boys you know want that, then let them have it. You'll find a guy who likes you for you. It may be a good idea to start looking for guys outside of your school. Everyone knows you there, but you may be able to find a guy on the outside who will appreciate you for you. So grab your girls for a night out and head to the movies, skating rink, bowling alley and mall and see if you spot any cuties. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by erichmo on 2/24/2012 7:10:49 PM

There is a super cute guy and I think he is maybe going to ask me out but I'm scared because my mom wouldn't like me dating but I really want to if I sneak I think she will catch me wat should I do he is my friend

by bootlover on 2/24/2012 9:00:17 AM

Girls,
If a guy is around his friends an make a rude comment about you don"t take it on because he is around his friends and dont want to be embarrassed by his friend and i little tips your crush can be so nicer when he by him self so go for it and dont let no one stop you =)

by CuteSmiley21 on 2/23/2012 3:51:50 PM

So there's this kid I like and he likes me back. We're in English class together and he always comes into the cafeteria when I have lunch. We txt everyday and kinda flirt in school but he won't ask me out yet. I feel like I keep annoying him whenever I text him but he says I'm not. What should I do?

Hey loveyababe, well he's probably taking this time to know you before he asks you out. So use this time to do the same. If he doesn't make the move you might have to girly. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by loveyababe on 2/18/2012 5:04:36 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
by Niccer13 on 11/25/2011 1:14:32 PM

by aayesha ash on 2/17/2012 5:33:53 AM

theres a guy..he is my bros best friend...he is sooo cool....my heart stops wen i see him...i told my frnd in scool and she right away told him on fb about all the story....she also told about my another close frnd and now he is after her...he sent her msgs like:
s e x y A
and the A is the initial of my name.... then he said her to add him as frnd and they'll both go on dates blah blah...but she blocked him...when i told my bro that my friend is getting msgs from his frnd he told dat his friend is already engaged and he cant do things llike that(i didnt tell my bro that i like his frnd) he is a canadian (my bros frnd) and he also said that he'll take my close frnd to canada....even though i now know that HE IS ENGAGED i still love him
i was thinking of telling my brother i liked his frnd SO...
PLZ HELP ME...I HAVE A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE...PLZ TELL ME OR I WILL BECOME MAD AFTER HIM..I'M ALREADY HALF MAD AFTER HIM
AND MY PARENTS ARE VERY STRICT ABOUT THESE MATTERS..PLZ HELP ME!

by aayesha ash on 2/17/2012 5:23:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really don't know how to strike up a convo with the guy I like without being awkward... 'cause I wanna get to know him..... and I have like NO experience with guys. AT ALL. Sooo yeahhhhhhh........... I need help with this.

Hey girlie,

You'll feel more confident once you actually give it a try and practice! Try starting a convo based on the things you know he likes - football, jazz band, swimming, a certain band, etc. The easiest way is to ask a question about one of these subjects (or something else you have in common, like homework for a class). That way, he gets to talk about a hobby and you'll sound interested in what he likes!  Smile
Lauren C.