12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

100 cute things to say (and do) around guys

Don't know how to break the ice? We've got ya covered!

I REALLY like this gug and hes super nice and all but the problem is my parants dont let me date. how can i tell her?

Hey btr211233, maybe if your parents are introduced to him, they may change their minds. Also let them know that you two will only be friends, nothing serious. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by btr211233 on 11/16/2012 12:40:53 AM

on my computer some of the words on the right are cut of how do i retrieve them. thanks MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey girl,

I would try refreshing the page or maximizing the window, but I'm not sure exactly what you mean since I can't see your screen, so I would ask a parent to help!

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 10/20/2012 9:23:48 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by lol154 on 10/9/2012 7:31:08 PM

There's this boy that I like and I got my friend which is his cosion to ask if he likes me he told her no but a few days later i got someone he didnt know and I got him to ask and this time he said kinda... kinda?! I asked him what he meant he said im funny cute does that mean he likes me or not?

by lol154 on 10/9/2012 7:23:41 PM

this article is my favorite one

by amyrose125 on 9/28/2012 9:51:09 AM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article Smile

To DestinyStar1517 yeah he totally likes you!!! You are so lucky! No guys are like that about me... Frown ive been reading all the flirting tips I can!

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/18/2012 3:58:58 PM

HELP PLEASE.!!
So there's a guy I've been friends with for 3 years. This year we've become extremely close, and he tells me everything, even more stuff than he tells his guy friends! Well, anyways. Every single day for like 3 weeks straight in our 7th hour he tells me I have pretty eyes. He even said they were a prettier blue than the sky. And a few days ago, he told me I was looking cute that day. He is a bit of a flirt, though. Like 15 people have told me that he likes me, but I don't see it. I actually think he likes my other friend that's in our 7th hour. He calls me, FaceTimes me, and tries to come over a lot. What do I do?!? I'm so confused!!

by sailordowden on 9/12/2012 5:22:02 PM

mkay so i like this guy who use to be a junior and i was an 8th grader bout months ago and he started explaining to me bout the highschool i was going to and ever since then i liked him. now im a freshmen and he's now a senior. i dont think he remembers me, but i had the courage to said "hi" to him and wave and he waved and smiled back and went to his car and now i really really like him more than before and im wondering if i just keep saying 'hi' to him? but he keeps hanging out with this girl but its not his gf i know that, and i really dont like saying hi to people when they r with someone so what should i do to be his friend??? Just to be his friend is all i want. PLEASE HELP D:

by DemDem4Life on 9/8/2012 4:15:52 PM

so there is this guy that i like in my science class. the other day he was wearing a purple flannel shirt so i was like like "nice shirt" he was like "thanks'' so then next day i was wearing a hot pink hollister shirt and he was being a smart elech and he goes "nice shirt i like it" and he started laughing we talk sometimes alone while we are walking to the busses (we dont ride the same bus, tho) and he is nice. My friend Julian says he is respectful to the girls he dates and he no's how to treat a girl.. which makes me like em even more...... so should i make a move... if so.. wat move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please helpp! do u think he likes me???

Hey southerngirlswagg, yeah he sounds like he could like you. Start convos with him in class and ask him about different things, like his other classes and interests he has. Take it slow and continue getting to know him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by southerngirlswagg on 9/2/2012 7:03:55 PM

I really really like this guy. I have liked him since the first day we met. However, I was convinced he liked my best friend. But just recently, we have been texting a lot and he has been dropping confusing signs. He came to hang out on a friday night, and through text, he asked if he could call it a date. Then we hung out on Friday with my cousin, my best friend, and his friend, but he stayed right next to me all night and we kept looking at each other and smiling. He also offered me a snack and no one else. He also kept moving me out of the way when we walked by sprinklers. At the end of the night, he only hugged me and none of his other friends when he left. I sent him goodnight right at the exact moment he sent the very same message. WHAT DO I DO? I have butterflies and I am not entirely sure if he likes me, or is playing with my emotions, because I thought he liked my friend, but he actually ignored her all night. I'M CONFUSED! Do I ask him out, or see if he asks me? Please help!!

by DestinyStar1517 on 8/25/2012 3:00:00 PM