Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

3 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

COMMENTS

100 cute things to say (and do) around guys

Don't know how to break the ice? We've got ya covered!

I met a guy at a party and we hit it off and kissed at the end of the night. We then texted all of yesterday (the day after the party) and I really like him but am not sure if he actually likes me or was just playing me. And what does it mean when a guy calls you "extremely good looking" instead of pretty or hot???
HELP PLEASE!!!

Hey girl,

If he talked to you at the party and the day after, he probably likes you! And pretty and hot aren't the only words guys can say to girls -- if he said you were good looking, that's a great compliment and sounds even better than pretty or hot! If he's a nice guy, give him a chance! It sounds like you both really like each other Smile

Meghan D.

by rae117 on 8/24/2012 8:55:25 PM

Mod. Mod mod mod mod mod ok I need your help I really like this guy he is Blondel with blue eyes and his name is Jeffrey but I just met him Monday today is Thursday and we are in the same guitar class and everytime the teacher says something Jeffrey looks at me and smiles so I smile back. We have talked to each other before and I have a small crush on him but idk if he likes me back and we only sit a few chairs away from each other. What do I do??????????

Hey girlie,

Definitely try to talk to him when you get the chance so you can both get to know each other better! If you grow closer as friends, it'll be way easier to figure out if he likes you, if you have a shot, if you have enough in common, etc. Check out these articles for tips on how to do it! Smile

Lauren C.

by larriah12 on 8/23/2012 5:36:01 PM

Mod
I have had a little crush on this guy for a while now. We talk quite a bit and he is rally funny and so so sweet but he is also very shy. He is home schooled but I see him all year because we are both distance runners so I see him all summer and after school but just not during the day. I am not a very good flirter especially since he is really shy. I don't know what to say to possibly spark an interest in me. I would also love to start hanging out but I don't know how to ask him if he wants to. Any advice??

Hey chica! Since you both run, ask him to go for a un for you on the weekend and ask if he wants to grab a smoothie after.  If he's shy, you need to be a little more forward, so don't be afraid to make the move and ask him to hang- he might really appreciate it! xoxo

Kate G.

by immarunner1881 on 8/21/2012 1:17:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I really like this one guy. I met him at a camp this summer, and was really close with him for 2 weeks. Except the camp was in a different state, that is really far away. I understand there is no possible way to date him, and that it is illogical to still like him a month later. We occasionally text. If nothing else happens I still want to stay close friends with him. What should I do???? I don't want to look desperate by texting him 24/7, but I don't want to lose all contact with him either!! Please help me!!??!!?!?!?!
Thank You!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Just keep it casual! You're right, you shouldn't be texting him 24/7 - but you don't need to be texting constantly to stay friends. Try adding him on Facebook if you have one. Send a text, message, or email once a week and just say something like - "Hey! How have you been?" or "Hey! What's up?" Catch up every few days, so you always have something to talk about and you don't come on too strong. Over time, your friendship will develop if it's meant to be! Smile
Lauren C.

by Katiew on 8/16/2012 6:42:50 PM

club Oh, Boy!
check it out!

by camigal on 8/4/2012 4:40:14 PM

omg i love this article so much!

by quiggledoodler2000 on 7/31/2012 6:21:07 PM

omg love this!!!!!!

by quiggledoodler2000 on 7/31/2012 6:17:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok so I realllly like this one guy, and we have a bunch of mutual friends, and he compliments me all the time, and one of our friends told me that he was going to ask me out on the first day of school this year! but my mom says i'm not 'emotionally ready' to date about the rumors being spread about me, but I know I can handle it! how can I convince her to let me date???

Hey Girl!

Your problem is a common one. Maybe you and your mom can strike a compromise. He can come over for an afternoon or group dates but no solo trips to the movies. Maybe then she'll warm up faster to the idea. Ultimately, try and respect her opinion.

best of luck!
simone s.

by emonade on 7/31/2012 4:25:37 PM

1. Think of your crush.
2. Make a hand heart.
3. Kiss it.
4. Put it over your real heart.
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. YAY! <3
6. This only works if you post this on your favorite article.

I HOPE THIS WORKS

by windheart13 on 7/31/2012 12:30:39 AM

Hey gals!
any questions on crushes, guys or anything else for that matter, don't hesitate to ask me! i would love to answer any question you might have! just look up advice queen sunbreath and ask away! ttyl!

by Sunbreath on 7/25/2012 3:22:54 PM