4 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

7 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

8 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

100 cute things to say (and do) around guys

Don't know how to break the ice? We've got ya covered!

plz read and respond!!! So theres this one guy who i met at a soccer camp. Turns out he goes to my school, and he obviously has a bunch of the same interests as me. We talked a lot and on the last day I asked him for his #. So now we text... and I really want to see him again... but not alone. I want to have a BBQ with some of my friends and invite him... but idk if my parents will let me have a co-ed party, even with only about 10 people. Even if im allowed, will it be pointless if he says he cant go? i dont know what to do next!!! someone plz help me!!!

by minimunchkin1 on 7/21/2012 8:47:08 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
My crush and I are musicians and I would love to express my feelings toward him in music. How do I do it?

Hey girl!

That's easy...write him a song!!! Whether you're singing or just playing on an instrument, a song can convey all sorts of feelings and emotions to your crush. Don't write an obvious "I love you" kind of song, but write a somewhat vague song that subtly implies your feelings for him. Don't go too Taylor Swift-y when expressing your feelings for the first time.

Catherine C.

by luvleylady13 on 7/20/2012 12:09:50 PM

Okay, I've been reading other comments On this article asking for advice with their crush. I'm asking that too but it's different. We have math together, and my math teacher is one of those teachers tht is NOT strict and u can get off doing anything. Also we sit wherever we want at desks ad we can drag them in whatever groups we want each day. In math, me an my friends are crazy and funny and always talk and I can't really explain but we r the "stars", I guess, of the class, mostly me being crazy, but my crush DEFINITELY knows me. Not to be conceited but like everyone at school knows me for being funny and easygoing and friends with like everyone. Plus my crush and I talk alot in other classes too. My math teacher always teases us that we like eachother and we always deny it, but I'm wonDering if he likes me too. All my friends and some ppl I'm not tht close with tell me omg he was flirting w u today! Even without knowin I like him. Does he like me? How do I get his #?

Hey chica!  Ask for his number, if other people think he's flirting, he probably is.  Ask if he wants to study together for your next test and if he says yes, ask him for his phone number so you can text to figure out a time.  Good luck!

Kate G.

by SuperJaguarr! on 7/17/2012 12:00:16 PM

Hi your cute! Im Amanda, you should try to get to know me. wow!!! cute and funny!!! i could see me just doing that randomly know ahhhhh.... perfect

by <3AliceC on 7/14/2012 12:52:54 PM

help!!!! i feel like whenever im going out with someone i like someone else. am i a player or is it normal? what should i do?

by savvypace1 on 7/13/2012 6:09:03 PM

Help please!!!!!! There is this guy I have been liking since the beginning of last school year. He is going into his senior yr (17 yrs old) and I'm going into my sophomore yr (15 yrs old). Recently I have noticed him trying to talk to me a little more. So I decided to take the opportunity to ask him for some help with a rap that I'm writing! And he got really excited and said yes. Then my friend asked him if he would ever date a 15 year old and he said of course! I was wondering how I could get his number because I get really shy around him and freeze up and how to eventually tell him I like him? Please help! Thanks!

by Dancingchickrox on 7/11/2012 1:30:49 AM

83. Next time you see your crush, give him one long glance in his direction. Make sure to make eye contact for a good three seconds then look away.
Just earlier today my crush did this so i did it back. We were at the pool and i was in a place where only my friends and i were for that day and he kept looking at me then looking away. I did it back and it showed me he might like me!

by radiogirl on 7/9/2012 9:11:14 PM

Help! I used to sit by my crush in homeroom. We would talk whenever we could and do really stupid things to make each other laugh. He was totally turning into my BGF. Then one day we were talking to much and my teacher moved him away from me! He pays no attention to me now. He doesn't even look at me when I pass him in the hallway! It's like when he moved seats he forgot everything we had done together. How do I get his attention again?

by turnonthemusic1 on 7/8/2012 5:10:19 PM

I am moving schools, and the guy that I like is going to a different school, but I still want to stay in touch, but how???

by scruffythecrow on 7/2/2012 12:42:21 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hand
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart over your real heart
Your crush will ask you out tomorrow but only if you post this to your favorite article.

by drama_mama12 on 7/2/2012 12:20:01 AM