8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

100 cute things to say (and do) around guys

Don't know how to break the ice? We've got ya covered!

Haha, the guy on page 14 is hot... Tong

by HockeyGurl72 on 1/29/2011 1:15:35 PM

Number #77 will definitely REPEL guys!! They HATE it when girls do that to them!! My BFF's are guys, and so I know these things. Smile
HARRY POTTER FANS, COME TO MY PROFILE!! Smile

by HarryPotterFanClub on 1/29/2011 1:10:07 PM

I think I heard I guy say that they hate stuff like #77.

by Superleigh50 on 1/29/2011 11:35:28 AM

LOL i burp alot my mom says i shouldnt cuz something about guys dont like it or something and she goes eww and i just like laugh then my dad high fives me XD guess guys dont like burping girls LOL ive never really burped in front of a guy soooo... i wonder what happens?LOL

by oreo9347 on 1/29/2011 1:12:59 AM

Omg number 13 was mine!!! Awesome!! Wow unlucky 13 looks pretty
lucky right now!!!

by kmn21 on 1/29/2011 1:01:23 AM

MoD
1)I'm going to a concert tomorrow and I am going with a group of people. I need some ideas for what to wear and what would be confortable.
2) Another, Im in gym right now and I dont like it when I have my hair down when we run and stuff. I would pull it up like a normal person would but it leaves a big dent in my hair. Would just a scrunchie work??? Or what else? Thank you sooo much!

Hey girlie. As for the concert, wear some straight legs, a fun shirt and a cool jacket if you have one. Some rugedy boots would be fun, too! As for your hair in gym class, try wearing it in a low ponytail and don't tie it too tight. This will keep it out of your face without leaving the dent.

Elizabeth P.

by archery on 1/29/2011 12:48:42 AM

mod!
i want to earn money. i know how to play piano and i've never babysitted but im already 14 and i really want to. i could tutor too. the only problem is i dont know anyone near me who want those services. i already put up signs for babysitting in the neighborhood but nobody called! helppp please Smile

Hey girlie. Try asking your parents if they have any friends with younger children who need babysitting or tutoring. Use your connections! Also, ask teachers at school if they need any help!

Elizabeth P.

by partyy like a rockstar on 1/29/2011 12:33:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am seriously attracted to this guy in a different grade. He's super cute and sweet. We stare at each other a lot but we don't know each other. How can I break the ice when I'm super shy?

Hey girlie. The best thing to do is take a deep breath, tell yourself that it's just life, and that he's just a guy. Then walk over to him and ask what his plans are for the weekend. I know it sounds bold but sometimes you just have to ask.

Elizabeth P.

by shyningstar on 1/29/2011 12:26:04 AM

if you were driving down the highway and you through a cat out of the window would it be conciderd kittylitter

Q: whats the diffrence between a unicorn and lettice?
A:one is a funny beast the other is a bunny feast

by alaina978978 on 1/29/2011 12:14:52 AM