AN HOUR AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

1 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

2 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

100 cute things to say (and do) around guys

Don't know how to break the ice? We've got ya covered!

Okay,It's 2 days before school ends, new school and all, but I found this guy that I like. We kind of had a rough start, but afterwards, I showed an interest, and he texts me every single day. I asked him if he liked me, and he said as a friend, and then asked me. I told him that I did like him. He flirts with me in a subtle way, and I kind of flirt, but we don't really talk or hang out at school. So, my question being, does he like me? And should I try and flirt with him a little more?

by Kristle on 5/30/2012 11:14:49 PM

Hey, I have this monstrous issue. I have a crush! I had a dance with my class and he was my first slow dance. I tried to get his number but choked and asked my friend for his. She gave me his and she gave him mine. I am afraid to text it because it has been a while since I got him number and I just really want him to text me! But idk what to do. HELP! I have lunches with him and my friend but I don't really say much around him. And I read about this eye contact thing online and i realized we do a lot of eye contact flirting but not talking flirting. And I am super shy and he is the shy conservative type soo... And we don't have any classes together but I want him to at least know how I feel about him before school lets out next Friday. And I don't want to put him on the spot, either. And I know that texting is suppose to be low key but it makes me nervous. Someone, advice please!!

by cutieford87 on 5/30/2012 8:34:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
ok so i like this kid in my science class and about a month ago my teacher changed seats and i got to sit right next to him. we would always talk in class and he always insisted on sharing his textbook. i was so happy until my other friend who also likes him ( she doesnt know i like him )kept giving me a death glare in class. my other friend also wanted to switch seats with him so she could sit next to him. she lied to the teacher complaining that she couldnt see the board so my crush and he switched seats. im so upset now because i missed a great oppertunity to get to know this kid and now i think he thinks that i dont like him. i regret this so much and i dont know what to do. i guess i will just have to hope he will sit next to me next year. uggg im so upsett
what should i do
help me
thanks

Hey babe,

What's to say that you two can't still talk even though your not sitting next to each other anymore?  Make him your partner on the next group project, walk with him before or after class, maybe even snag his number for help on homework one night.
Jordan S.

by wowza13579 on 5/26/2012 6:37:01 PM

Hey A7xisAmazing, thanx girly glad I could help! Smile

Thanks Lynae! You're awesome. (: By the way, your name is so pretty! Lynae P.

by A7XisAmazing on 5/26/2012 1:28:15 PM

Hey A7xisAmazing, oh this boy defintely likes you! No need to be shy. Remember this guy feels the same way about you. So it won't hurt to flirt a little. Let him know you like him too. But so far it sounds like you're doing a good job. Xoxo

****MODD****
I am soo confused. I met this guy and everyones telling me he likes me, but idk! I told him he should text me, so he asked for my number and texted me. We were joking around about if we could beat each other up, and he kept saying "dear" and "sweetie" but idk if he was just joking around. He doesn't text me first though, but he said he always feels like hes bothering people. He drove me home from school yesterday, and i told him he had road rage and later i saw he tweeted "Apparently i have a bit of road rage(:" He also said hed pick me up in between exams next week so we can hang out. Sometimes i would catch him staring at me at lunch. We sit at the same table, but dont really talk because my ex sits there and theyre friends. Also, Im super shy around him. How do i stop?? Thanks in advance (: Lynae P.

by A7XisAmazing on 5/26/2012 1:20:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I like this kid in my school and so does my best friend. i didn't tell her because i dont tell anyone anything! and so i got his # from her because i just said that i needed the science hw and he is in my class. i got it but i still havent texted him. he doesnt know that i have his #. should i text him or give him my # first?
i dont know what to do
thanks for much

hey! You're welcome! go ahead and text him, it'll be a subtle hint that you like him without having to say it Smile

Helen S.

by wowza13579 on 5/25/2012 6:52:59 PM

1.think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3.this kiss your hand while still making a heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6.this will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by bostonbaby on 5/25/2012 3:46:40 PM

OkAy so I don't like him but I'm attracted to him. He got really mad at me because supposedly I was talking crap and then he ignored me for three months and I ignored him. But then three months of ignoring he starts bothering me,,, he starts messing up my hair and making comments like " your phones falling out" or " can you move a little faster?" and then he just laughs about it after like if he's playing around. So I just wanna know. What's his problem? Does he wanna be friends again? Does he like me?

by Opensesame101 on 5/25/2012 3:35:40 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
my crush (Maliki) walks by my house after his football practice, but he knows i like him. He flirts with me a lot but he doesnt like me that way. How can i give him my # without embarassing myself in front of his friends? Please reply asap and thanks in advance

Hey girl!

Hmm, are you sure he doesn't like you that way? If you are, then you don't need to give him your number. Give him some space. If you want to be friends, start making simple conversations when he walks by your house. Maybe it will turn into something else. Then you can get his digits.

Marisa D.

by YayaYuiki on 5/24/2012 12:57:30 PM

Dear glamgirl7,
I toats know how you feel.It is really hard to figure out that your guy friend likes you... just be a fan on my advice queen page and I will soooo help you!
friends,