11 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

13 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

14 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

100 cute things to say (and do) around guys

Don't know how to break the ice? We've got ya covered!

I'm totally going to try number 41! brilliant!! and 53, prefect!! i get to stare in his eyes and him in mine but not in an awkward way!!

by ckemp on 5/21/2012 6:36:20 PM

HELP!!!
there's this guy in my class, and I just found out he likes me! But I only like him as a friend, and now it's all awkward and I'm scared to talk to him now, knowing that if one thing comes out wrong, I may give him a false impression. We have a 3-night 4-day trip to Ottawa coming up, and there's a dance on the last night there. I'm worried he'll ask me- I don't feel comfortable saying yes, but everyone is saying I should accept to be nice! The thing is, I'd feel reall weird, and everyone would tease me and stuff. What do I do?
P.S. I'm in the 7th grade (13 yrs) and I've danced with a guy before.

by glamgirl7 on 5/21/2012 8:17:08 AM

wow! over 500 comments! thanks for the tips!

by ego4fashion on 5/21/2012 2:23:42 AM

Theres this guy that i like and I need to know if he likes me. I didn't really know him untill like 2 weeks ago. One day he sat next to me and untied both my shoes and then tied my shoelaces together. I laughed and he smiled at he and me said well gotta go and walked away. Then me and a few of my friends were playing Red light green light (we were REALLY bored) and he came over and pushed me so that I stumbled but didn't fall. Then I was playing volleyball with one of my friends and he joined us. My friend ended up playing basketball with another girl and me and my crush were playing with just us and when his friend tried to join in he got kinda angry and he told him to go away. And btw he doesn't know how to hit a volleyball. At all. But anyway I want to know if you think he likes me and if you think he does, what should I do??? There's only 4 days of school left!!! And I don't even have any classes with him!!!! Help!!!!.

by Gracie254Q on 5/17/2012 10:03:51 PM

I have a guy that I like and I think that he likes me and I tried to spice it up by flirting a little but he still won't make the move. I tried asking my guys friends and they said the wait and I'm getting mad because he isn't doing anything!!!!! What should I do?

by samo11 on 5/12/2012 8:27:25 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODDMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!There is this guy... I have a crush on... no one, NO ONE, knows... He is one of the populars and I'm obviously one of
the ugly losers....... but... this may mean nothing, but it meant a lot to me. He said, "Hey [my name]" when we were walking side by side to our 5th hour. You know, it excited me cause he actually talked to me... sad, right? Basically hes surrounded by all his guy friends, all the time, ht sometimes when we pass and its just me and him (rarely ever happens) he will say hi to me. Exciting for me. I just want a way to break the ice and... get a way for him to like me. He has dated all the pretty girls in the school- or asked- but never me... he asks so many 'cute' girls out in front of everyone and it seems like a joke when the girl says no. I want a way to tell him I love him, but I'm uber-shy and I cant confront. I'm only 12, turning 13 in August. Am I to young to date?

Hey girlie,

This isn't sad at all! He wouldn't say hi to you for no reason! We can't know for sure exactly how he feels since we don't know him, but it means he wants to talk to you - and that's awesome Smile The "right" age to date is different for everyone, so take this slow and make sure it feels right before you jump into it. Try talking to him more often (texting, online, in person) and getting to know him as a friend. Ease into it and become closer over time. Then you can get a sense of how he feels about you - and figure out when the time would be right to spill the beans about your feelings Smile
Lauren C.

by napstarr on 5/10/2012 9:44:07 PM

Hey guys. This boy asked me to go to our spring dance with him. I like him a lot and am good friends with him- we have a lot in common. I don't like him as anything more than a friend, but I'd like to go the dance with him as friends. I don't want to give him the wrong impression! What should I say?

by penguin995 on 5/7/2012 5:32:39 PM

MOD HELP SO IM IN 5 GRADE AND WHEN I WAS ABOUT 5 I USED TO HAVE A CRUSH HE DIDNT LIKE ME THAT MUCH NOW I LOOK BACK AT THAT AND I THINK that i was silly and i got into love thing too early now my friend just told me she has a crush shes in 5th grade too should i get back into love thing agin or should i wait until im older i dont want to be 14 and think wow i was so silly to get a crush or boyfriend help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I think the best way to do this is to NOT think about it so much. Sure, it'd be great if we could plan out every part of our lives, decide when we loved someone and when we didn't, etc. But that's not realistic! It's better to go with the flow and take things as they come. Don't force yourself to find a crush, just because you're in 5th grade and your friends are crushing on boys. But also don't avoid crushes either, if you find yourself falling for a guy. Let things happen naturally and if you're meant to get back into the love thing, you will! Smile Be open to new chances at love and see where life takes ya!
Lauren C.

by chocolatehorse on 5/5/2012 10:33:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so there's this one boy I've liked for about 2 years. Everything was perfect and I thought he liked me too. But then one day in my one class I was talking about him with my friends and they told me he knows that I like him. My enemy had told him and I had never even told her or any of her friends. So I thought that my one friend had told him but she said she didn't. I didn't believe her because she lies to me all the time. But then the next day my crush texted me saying that it was my enemy that told him. I didn't know what to say because he just admitted that he knows. So he texted me the same thing 12 more times in a row and that made me cry. I finally texted him and said "I'm sooo sorry. I know you hate me." He said he didn't and we can still be friends but everytime I'm around him I hide behind my friend. I can't get over him and IDK what to do!!! HELP!!!!!

Hey girlie,

You need to relax, babe! This is not the end of the world! You've liked him for a long time, so it was bound to happen that he found out eventually. But he knows about the crush and he's still talking to you - and even said he wanted to still be friends. So take a deep breath and stop letting him see how embarrassed it makes you! Fake the confidence until you really feel it. Act normal around him - be laid back, chat like you would with any other friend, and don't freak out. The best way to get everything back to normal is to treat him as a friend and remind yourself that you have nothing to be ashamed about. You definitely shouldn't be hiding behind your friend - you did nothing wrong and he didn't even freak out when he found out, so you shouldn't freak either Smile
Lauren C.

by hockeychic72 on 5/3/2012 7:29:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
School's almost over and I wanted to tell my crush that I have a crush on him. Should I? Long story short I think he likes me too. I'm not sure of I want to exactly date yet. So is it okay if I tell him that I like him? It would be like the third or second to last day of school. I really don't want this year to end!

I suggest you ask him to tell you a secret. Its my patented technique and almost always has good results. So ask him to tell you a secret and see what he says. Promise him a secret if he tells you one. Also if you end up telling him i suggest you act super casual about it. Dont act like it will be the end of the world if he doesnt like you back (cuz its not) but just act casual about it. Good luck!! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.