1 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

100 cute things to say (and do) around guys

Don't know how to break the ice? We've got ya covered!

Hey gurlys out there
tomarrow me and my friends r making a statement
Hurls r always getting in trouble for there bra straps showing
So why not guys why do they get to have dropout pants and boxers showing
tomarrow the 21st wear depopulate pants with boxers showing
Don't 4 get to notifly ur bff's and post everywhere u can think of
hope u c this soon

by ealaplante on 3/20/2012 6:49:19 PM

Thank you so much!! Smile I forgot to say that in my last post.

by Katiew on 3/18/2012 12:01:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok- so way back in the fall me and my best friend liked the same guy. He always talked with me and always smiled at me and acted like he liked me, then in November-ish he asked out my best friend, and of course she said yes because she liked him. But while they were dating he still acted like he liked me, and my best friend who was his gf, thought so too. Then he broke up with her like a week ago. And I still really like him and almost everyone is certain that he likes me, and I really want to go out with him and ask him out and stuff, but I don't want to ruin my friendship with my best friend, now his ex. So I was wondering would it be ok and fair if I asked him out? And my best friend is pretty sensitive. I am 95% certain he would say yes.

Hey girl,

I think I would have to give this LOTS of time. Show that you support your BFF, care about her feelings, and want her to get over this breakup in a healthy way. Basically, be a bestie and make sure she knows you care. Don't swoop in and snatch up her ex just yet - give it time for her to move on. Keep talking to him and growing closer to him, but hold off on dating just yet. After some time passes and your bestie seems to have moved on from him, you could always give it a try and subtly start dating if you both still feel the same way <3
Lauren C.

by Katiew on 3/18/2012 12:00:40 PM

yea i have crushes on maybe 2 or 3 guys at the moment so i mite try these hope they work!!!!!! Laughing

by krazykaratechick on 3/15/2012 8:16:55 PM

mod mod mod!
how do i make friends outside of school? i go to an all girls school and it's hard to make friends. how do i make more friends outside of school? i'd like to actually have some guy friends, how do i make guy friends too? thanks!

Hey girl! Take up an out of school hobby. If you're into sports, try a club team or a clinic. If you're into arts, try taking a scrapbooking workshop or something like that! This way you'll make super friends and you can meet their friends and so on. Another fun option is joing a youth group. This way you'll meet tons of people! Good luck! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by loveyoulongtime on 3/15/2012 1:50:12 AM

I'm super confused (This is a complicated story)
I asked one of my guy friends (GF1)who my crush liked, and he said my crush liked me.
Then, GF1 told everyone, including my crush and another one of my guy friends (GF2) told me GF1 had no idea who my crush liked, but then I asked GF1 and he said it was definitely me.
But a lot of my friends say that my crush likes me.
What should I do? Thanks

by stephzhang9 on 3/12/2012 5:29:15 PM

mod mod mod
my crush and i are very close friends im afraid if i tell him i like him our friendship will be ruined

by rue0710 on 3/11/2012 8:01:27 PM

Idk if some of these will wordk....mainly bcuz i am in 6th grade and we don't work or go to dances or anytrhing so....any other tips?

by ilovetaylorl0001 on 3/5/2012 7:42:41 PM

I like this guy who whent to my elementary school but now we go to dif schools he liked me but now that he goes 2 a dif school I'm afraid he forgot me. We emailed 4 awhile but not any more and2 of my friends like him!!! Help me

Hey 11littleboo, you should try emailing him and seeing how he's been. Tell him you miss talking to him and wanted to know how he was doing. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear from you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 11littleboo on 2/29/2012 5:26:32 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3