2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

3 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

4 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

Mod what are the chances of getting mono

It depends, Girly. Have you been in contact with someone who has mono? Did you smooch them? Share a drink? Its spread through saliva so you'll only get it if you've come in contact with that.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by I Luv Carson on 1/22/2013 4:13:55 PM

Mod mod mod
Hi I talked to you before. I don't know if I want to kiss my bf or not but he keeps asking but I'm really nervous. What should I do?

Hey girl, if you're not comfy with it yet, don't do it! It's natural to be nervous before kissing someone for the first time. But if you're really uncomfortable and don't want to, then its okay. Smile

lauren r.

by Unicorn puke on 1/6/2013 12:44:39 PM

Mod mod mod
Is 12 to young for a first kiss?

Hey girl,

I think it really depends on the situation because it is different for everyone! There is no "right" age for a first kiss, so go with what feels natural for your relationship and don't rush into anything you aren't ready for!

Meghan D.

by Unicorn puke on 1/5/2013 9:30:13 PM

I did

by Unicorn puke on 1/5/2013 5:34:16 PM

Hey,me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 1/2 months and we still havent kissed.We have talked about it a lot but we are both VERY shy and never did kiss.But in class he is ALWAYS looking at my lips and licking his.I wanna kiss him but I dont know when the right time is.I just want to fiqure his actions out.

by BeDifferent_ on 12/11/2012 6:51:54 PM

Ya I already told u that I'm going out with my BF to the movies and that I think he's gunna kiss me but we've missed a few times (like 2) before so he might use his tounge but how am I supposed to use mine? And how do u do that nibbling his lip thing? Thanks <3

Hey girl,

I'm sure you will be fine Smile Just go with what feels comfortable to you, because kissing is different for everyone! If you've struggled before, you might need to take your relationship slower until you are both comfortable! And don't worry about the specific tips in this article, just go with what is right in your relationship.

Meghan D.

by fantastic8805 on 8/3/2012 10:50:47 PM

I'm going out with my BF tonight and I have a feeling he's gonna kiss me. Any tips?

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by fantastic8805 on 8/3/2012 9:38:03 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So here's my prop: I really like my BGF and both of our fams are really close. I dream abut us kissing a lot too. We go to the same school and are in the same grade and classes and we see each other tons in the summer since I have a pool. He says he likes my BFF but they never talk and she doesn't like him. 1How do I get him to like me. 2 How do I hint to him i like him without being obvious. P.S. We are 11. P.S.S. I love this site and the advice!!
Thanks for any help!!!

Hey girl!

There's no way to force a guy to like you, unfortunately! The best thing you can do is just keep spending time with him and having fun together. You can try flirting with him too, and see how he responds. Compliment him, laugh at his jokes, invite him to do more things with you besides the pool, things like that. Touch his arm when you say something to him, and maybe even wear some super cute outfits to get his attention. Hopefully this will show you're into him!
Kelly G.

by Katnissgirlhg on 8/1/2012 10:44:21 AM

who else felt awkward reading this?

by gretathegreat on 5/17/2012 10:39:36 PM

I am 11 and my bf said that he was going to kiss me tommorow and he asked me if i wanted lips or cheek,tongue or regular,and more.But he was being so considerate because he said he doesnt want me to be uncomfortable.But I dont want a planned kiss,I want a real first kiss.But Im still excited to kiss him!! Should I kiss him?

by ladyanime5100 on 12/13/2011 7:17:22 PM