2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

3 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

4 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

Oh my gosh... I have never kissed a guy, and I have no idea what it would feel like and thinking about it is so weird!

by luhnaynay9 on 5/8/2011 2:48:38 PM

Ok, so I'm 13 and sad to say that I have NEVER kissed a guy before...
My boyfriend on the other hand is a "makeout pro!" I told him I have kissed before just to avoid embrassment. He already tryed to kiss me once but I just quickly hugged him to avoid the kiss...
I think i'm ready to kiss him; but I'm sacred and nervous that I am going to mess up!
I really want my first time to be speical.
Please Help!

hey girl,

don't be embarrassed, you are still young! You'll know what to do in the moment--so don't be nervous.  I really hope your first time is special--you can only have it once!  I really think honesty is key, so if you get really nervous, just tell him you don't have experience, but you like him and you want it to be special with him! If he's a good guy he will respect you and not make fun of you about it or anything.  Have fun Smile
Ruth S.

by OliviaKatherine(: on 5/8/2011 12:49:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really like this guy, but hes really popular and I'm shy and not allowed to ask him for his # (Ma sez its too desperate looking). How do I get him to ask me for my # (or ask me out) with out having to spell it out???

Hey girlie -- do any of your friends know him personally? If so, let them wirk their magic Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by romanticbookworm13 on 5/6/2011 11:35:48 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then,kiss your hands while you are still making the heart
4. Now put the heart where your real heart it
5. Tomorrow,your crush will ask you out!
♥♥♥
THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU POST THIS AGAIN TO YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE!!!!!!

by MI girl on 5/5/2011 5:16:03 PM

MOD MOD
Why are some guys just better kissers than others? My current bf can kiss well but he is nothing like a few other guys I have kissed. Plus I have to initiate a lot of our romantic stuff and it is getting old, my mom and friends say if I am not happy move on but he makes me happy, he just doesnt seem that interested in the intimate stuff.

Hey babe,

Everyone is different! Even in terms of kissing - a "bad kisser" for you might make another girl weak at the knees! It all depends on personal preference and how well you click with the other person. Have you talked to your BF about this? Just tell him you're a little bit more of a romantic and you'd love if you could work some romance into your relationship. It could be that he's never done it before, isn't as romantic a person as you, or feels awkward/lost when it comes to stuff like that. Help him out and communicate a little. If he doesn't respond in a way that makes you happy, it could be time to move on... but you have to make sure he knows you're unhappy first!
Lauren C.

by luckykel on 5/2/2011 9:54:20 PM

mod mod!!! ok theres this guy i like who everyone is saying likes me. thing is, i havent told anyone im into him cause although hes a great guy, hes sort of a nerd. im in that popular group, so im afraid that if i say yes if he asks me out (which everyone is saying he will) it will hurt my social status. oh, and to make matters worse, one of my not so popular friends told me today she sorta likes him! i dont wanna hurt her, but hes a really really great guy. i really need help!!! thanks

Hey chica! This guy sounds super cool, even if other people see him as a "nerd". If he's a great guy and you're into him, go for it! Don't worry about social status. But, since your friend has a thing for him too, you should talk to her first to see what's up, just so nobody gets their feelings hurt. Good luck!
Erin G.

by piedude on 5/2/2011 9:49:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i've had a boyfriend for about 3 weeks. and we go to the same school. i'm going to a private school next year so we won't be with each other during the school day. i was talking to him about it and he said he would still go out with me next year when i move schools. but the problem is all the girls in my school. you can never trust them. i don't know what to do. break up with him or not?

Hey girlie -- just because you can't trust them, doesn't mean that he can't be trusted.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by maaddy.bball34 on 4/30/2011 12:40:03 PM

I really like this guy and i know he likes me because he told me so. He texted me and said i was beautiful. I'd go out with him, but my parents are really strict and wont let me date. I understand because I'm only in sixth grade, but I've never liked a guy like this before. My dad is the p.e. teacher at my school, so he knows all the kids. What do i do? Help me!

hey! talk to your parents about it and see if you can compromise. Smile
Helen S.

by sab413 on 4/29/2011 7:37:10 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then,kiss your hands while you are still making the heart
4. Now put the heart where your real heart it
5. Tomorrow,your crush will ask you out!
♥♥♥
THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU POST THIS AGAIN TO YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE!!!!!!

by GeminiGirl7 on 4/28/2011 4:41:27 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then,kiss your hands while you are still making the heart
4. Now put the heart where your real heart it
5. Tomorrow,your crush will ask you out!
♥♥♥
THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU POST THIS AGAIN TO YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE!!!!!!

by breecc on 4/27/2011 8:04:40 PM