17 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

18 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

18 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

MOD
ok so there is a dance coming up this friday and my sorta boyfriend thing is going (i like him and he likes me) and i want to know how to kiss him while we r dancing..i want it to be smooth and romantic..i feel this would really certify outselves in a relationship..also if he makes the first move what should i do?

Hey girl, I think the only way to certify you're in a relationship is by talking about it. A kiss won't do what words can with certainty there. That said, just go with your instincts. When the moment is right, lean in. There's no one way to do it or work-all formula. Just follow your heart and be confident.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by girlsjustwannahavefun97 on 2/22/2011 10:17:10 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
Help me I haven't had my first kiss yet but everyone else has I don't want to be the weirdo what should I do I don have a bf and like in the movies I am waiting for the one guy help!!

Hey girl, there's nothing wrong with waiting, seriously. I have friends in college who have never been kissed and it's seriously no big deal. They're waiting for the right guy and don't want to waste the landmark on a random. You shouldn't either. When the right guy comes around, you'll know and it'll be amazing. For now, however, relax. There's no pressure to kiss some guy. Wait for it to be meaningful.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Sweetbaby12 on 2/22/2011 9:51:38 PM

I just started going out with this one guy and I really like him. He keeps suggesting we have a snuggle party. I really want to but I'm scared. How can I overcome my fears?

hey! just tell yourself not to worry and you'll be fine Smile

Helen S.

by minnie122 on 2/19/2011 1:09:40 PM

I tried that thing where you like bite his lip to my BF and guess what? he thought it was hot Smile

by livi23 on 2/17/2011 11:55:16 PM

I won't nibble on a guys lip until I am married! I don't want him to breakup with me thinking Im a bunny with a carrot! LOL

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 2/16/2011 9:12:04 PM

aww i love kissing(: but i already new all this stuff.....

by awesomeful on 2/16/2011 3:29:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
I WANT to ask this guy out . But i have a girl who hates me. she is a risk taker , she knows i like him and SHE ASKED HIM OUT. i am so sad. what to do next? i know that girl is a liar but i kind of believe her.....HELPP!!

Hey girlie. So what if she asked him out! Ask him out if you like him. It's not like he is dating her.

Elizabeth P.

by snacktimeval on 2/15/2011 7:14:29 PM

welljus be ur self

by peacelove2012 on 2/12/2011 5:10:13 PM

MOD MOD-Help!

Hey girl, I think it's important to have a conversation about this with him.  Let him know what you told me - that you want more, but you don't know what he's comfortable with.  That's what mature relationships are really about - being honest with each other when there's a problem.  xoxo

Marie H.

by luckykel on 2/7/2011 9:59:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!

Hey girl, this is a serious topic that isn't really appropriate for here.  Your concerns aren't wrong - in fact, they're completely normal.  But since it's bothering you, I really suggest you talk to someone you trust - a parent, counselor, friend, or another adult.  xoxo

Marie H.