2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

3 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

15 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

My bf and I have been together for a couple of weeks now, and every time I try to talk to him but he gets really shy. We used to be friends a year ago and then he would be all fun and himself around me. Now he's just so quiet, what gives? And how can I let him know he can be himself around me?

by emma56 on 2/7/2011 6:13:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have a HUGE guy prob!theres a guy at my school whos amazingly funny,nice,cute. and cuz of tht ive well kinda developed a tiny crush on him(and prob like 20 other girls in my grade)and im kinda keeping it to myself cuz he has a gf whos younger then us.but lately hes been paying quite a bit of attention to me like in bio. ill be talking to my bffs and he'll stare at me and smile wen i look bak. at 1st i thought he was jst tryin 2 figure me out cuz im kinda shy in class, but then he started giving me flirty smiles and joking w/ me. i really want 2 talk to him, but in "jst friends" way so i dont seem like im invading his relationship.so i want 2 no 1)how can i talk 2 him in tht way and 2)restrain myself from liking him? P.S.he is NOT a guy who would use a girl, so i dont think he knows hes doing this! plz help me!!! thnxx erynn<33

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by erynn14 on 2/7/2011 4:49:08 PM

think of your crush

2.make a heart with your hands

3.then kiss your hands while still making the heart

4.then put the heart where your real heart is

5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out

6.this will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by fluffy kittyz on 2/6/2011 11:50:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ThanksSmile I'm already friends with him and I do talk to him at least once a day but I just can't tell if he likes me because he'll flirt with me ( at least it seems like flirting) but then it seems like he'll flirt with my best friend and I get kind of hurt by that, sorry for bothering you so much I just don't get it.

P.S. Oh and do you think you could give me some tips for getting him to notice me moreSmile

by babysa511 on 2/6/2011 9:51:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I like this guy and I really want to know if he likes me or if he doesn't how to get him to like me. Sometimes it seems like he does but others i have no clue, how can i really tell if he likes me and how do i give him subtle hint s that i like him too. Thanks!Smile
P.S. I'm kind of shy but I still talk to him

Hey girlie, you can recruit a friend to find out if he likes you or you can just start making an effort to say hi or ask how his day is going. Start building a rapport with him and a friendship

Paige T.

by babysa511 on 2/6/2011 9:36:39 PM

Hey girlies!! Just a quick note. There is no specific age that you should start having intercourse. That is a personal decision. You should never feel pressured or rushed into it. Marly Z.

by emogrl234 on 2/5/2011 11:34:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD all my friends have bfs except for me. And it seems like when I'm with my friends and their bfs show up, they look down on me like I can't get a bf even if i wanted to, which I don't. And when their is a group of guys with their gfs and it seams like they look at me and laugh a lot when I walk past them in the hall. Any advice?!HELP!!!

Hey girlie. Don't worry what they do. If you want to be single then that is your business. Walk confidently and keep smiling because you are content with yourself and that is beautiful and worth boasting about : )

Elizabeth P.

by cowbellkell on 2/4/2011 10:59:41 PM

think of your crush

2.make a heart with your hands

3.then kiss your hands while still making the heart

4.then put the heart where your real heart is

5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out

6.this will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by livelaughlove4eva23 on 2/3/2011 5:12:29 PM

Help me please!! My bf wants me to kiss him the nest time we see each other, which will be soon. Im nervouse beacause this will be our first kiss and also i have braces and he doesn't. The good thing is he doesnt care if I have braces. Should i be nervous or should i just go with the flow?

by Kendra Cinnamon on 2/2/2011 9:33:40 PM

Hey girlies!!! If any of you need advice on anything like boys, family, friends, school, anything, I can help! Go to my profile and comment on what's up and I will reply as soon as possible! I am really good at solving probs so you can always come to me!
Love,