AN HOUR AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

1 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

2 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

Aww Come on you guys! I thought this was cute and helpful! Definitely not gross <3

by TaylorMarie139 on 1/29/2011 11:24:34 PM

I dont know what u guys are talkin about happydays and engineer2be, I think this blog is amazing and super helpful! there are tons of people who make out and use tongue its not gross!! i think its actually pretty hot and when u get into the moment you'll understand!!

by tayatreacy on 1/29/2011 10:57:26 PM

LOL i totally agree with happydays!Smile swapping spit is so gross! totally not romantic!

by lili545 on 1/29/2011 10:45:26 PM

Tongue and lip nibbling? Eeeww!!! Who in the world does that? Marly Z.

by engineer2be on 1/29/2011 10:08:35 PM

I have this boyfriend and I really wanna kiss him.... but how do I know that we are both ready for this?....

by suzthorn11 on 1/29/2011 8:29:59 PM

Umm, gross. Maybe it's just me, but having a 2-way saliva exchange doesn't really fall into the "romance" category in my book. So I'm not going to shove my tongue into any guy's mouth.
PS It's dangerous too! My older cousin's BFF almost died because she choked on her boyfriend's tongue. EWWW! LOL

by happydays!:-) on 1/29/2011 7:57:41 PM

Um... I don't think Ill be nibbling my Bf's lips anytime soon. ♥ But I am going out W/ him To his house! ♥♥ (Again. Kinda Scary...) We've been going out for 3- almost 4 months and haven't kissed. He was scared the first time and we've only been on 2 dates all by ourselves. I'm Kinda- Freaking out 'cuz it's close to Valentines day and have NO Idea on what to give him... Any Ideas?

by Cen on 1/29/2011 7:51:50 PM

Ok, so I'm going to be in 7th grade next year and I wanna learn how to kiss.My bf knows how but I want it to be a surprise.Any tips?

Hey girlie, kissing comes pretty naturally. When you're with your bf and you have a moment of silence, just go for it and give him a quick kiss. That'll encourage him to kiss you more.

Lauren T.

by Randafanna2 on 1/29/2011 6:43:30 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
Okay so yesterday in gym we had to width ourselves and tell the teacher. I think I'm overweight but my friends say I'm skinny. I look skinny on the outside but I have no abs what so ever and I would like some quick ab burning exerises cuz I start swimming in gym on monday. I know it wont very fast but I really feel self conscious because I know my wiegh but others don't. What is the best way to lose some weight fast? Thanks so much!!!!

Hey girlie, you probably weigh more because of your height or muscle. If everyone says that you're skinny then believe them! For ab exercises try crunches. That'll be the best way to work on defining those muscles quickly.

Lauren T.

by mypuggl3 on 1/29/2011 5:27:42 PM

MOD
How do you know when a guy wants to kiss you? How do I send him signals that I want to kiss him?
thnx xo