6 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

9 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

10 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

I don't think I'll be licking or nibbling on a guy's mouth anytime soon... :/ ick

by musicluva246 on 1/29/2011 4:06:25 PM

**MOD**
So When I text my crush he texts me back, for a while. Then, he just doesn't respond. What do I do?? Thanks! ♥
XOXO~Courtney <333333

hey! don't worry so much about getting a response and pretty sure he'll be wondering why you don't text him back Smile
Helen S.

by cmn5297 on 1/29/2011 3:53:27 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD,
There's this guy at my school that I really like, and my friends say that he likes me too. We have 3 classes together(1st, 3rd, and 4th period). We used to sit next to each other during 3rd and 4th, but every semester we switch seats, so now, I'm not sitting next to him anymore. When we sat next to each other, we would always joke around and tease each other, maybe even be a little sarcastic. It seemed like he would always try to make me laugh. Now, since we don't sit next to each other, he doesn't try to talk to me anymore. Does he like me like I like him, or was he just being friendly since he's part of the "popular crowd"? Thanks!
xoxo,
Isabelle

hey! maybe, but you shouldn't give up. try making the extra effort to talk to him now and you'll be glad you did.
Helen S.

by izzyrox7198 on 1/29/2011 3:53:25 PM

bble the guys lip? Weird. Haha.

by goldfish123 on 1/29/2011 3:35:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
what happends if you take the whole kissing thing to a whole other level and start ya know making out? Then what do you do especially if your younger than 18?

hey! you just have to make sure you're comfortable and not moving too fast for you. think about what you are comfortable with and not ahead of time so that if you get into a sticky sitch you know exactly what to say. good luck!
Helen S.

by sweetgrl44 on 1/29/2011 2:55:09 PM

**MOD MOD MOD**
so for the card I'm thinking of drawing a phoenix then put like a heart right by that is flaming and put something like "you set my heart on fire" then happy valentine's day. do you think that'd be good???

Hey! maybe it's coming on a little strong, maybe just the drawing and happy valentines day?
Helen S.

by *Sigh* on 1/29/2011 2:55:09 PM

Mod Mod!!!!! ********mod mod mod******
so I'm thinking about V-day....I wanna make a card for my crush (I did last year too) and I wanna like do some drawing (I ♥ drawing) but I'm best at mythical creatures but idk how to make something w/a mythical creature that's cute/"romantic"...any ideas??? Thanks so much!

hey! Cupid? Unicorns? a dragon holding a heart? a sea monster writing a poem? get creative girl Smile
Helen S.

by *Sigh* on 1/29/2011 2:03:00 PM

If anyone needs advice on anything come to my profile and ask me! I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 1/29/2011 1:51:38 PM

I don't really want to 'nibble' on a guy's lip. I think that would just be weird....

by monkeygal22 on 1/29/2011 12:44:46 PM

ew. i will NOT be "nibbling" on a guys lips anytime soon! ugh...

by the_last_ninja on 1/29/2011 11:52:47 AM