AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 give back with @giveforgranted's T.O. crew neck sweater: http://t.co/WgraIyeIXm

2 HOURS AGO Is smoking NBD to you? We wanna know: http://t.co/NBWnBHFj1b

14 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

Confession!!!

I have a bf and I still fantasize about kissing, most of the time its about my bf and I but sometimes its about kissing another guy. So, Yes, its normal to fantasize about kissing and that happens whether you have or havnt ever kissed a guy before. Kissing is so much fun but so is fantasizing about it too.

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 5:38:59 PM

Girls! Don't Worry About Your First Kiss I Didn't Get Mine Until This Year And I'm 18 So Don't Worry About Rushing It! Smile Let It Happen Naturally Smile Me And My Boyfriend Were Alone For One Of The First Times And We Just Kissed Smile P:S If Anyone Needs Any Advice I'm Here Ask Me Anything Smile

by Colorful1 on 11/17/2011 7:50:35 PM

well, did you know kissing is GOOD 4 U? how wierd. something about how the extra saliva prevents tooth and gum decay! My Math teach does all these random facts. the reason i hate lipstick...

by tunebird on 11/17/2011 5:53:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I don't have a boyfriend but I will sometimes fantasize about kissing. But the thing is that I have braces. I think that makes me unattractive...does it?

My friend, a few years ago, he wanted to get braces because a girl he liked had them.  So, no it definitely doesn't make you unattractive.
Jordan S.

by f21chic on 11/14/2011 2:22:15 AM

I am 12 and can't stop thinkIng about kissing a boy. I'v never had a bf and keep thinking of my first kiss. Am I too young or is it normal if I had my first kiss???????

by Lolabola on 11/9/2011 7:09:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD Me and by boyfriend have been together for a month now but he still won't make any moves to kiss me- it's always me that makes the first move, even for goodnight pecks! I talked to him about it and he says he won't make the moves because he doesn't want to push me into doing somthing I'm not ready for or don't want to do. I want to make out with him but me still won't make the moves so we can. How do I let him know I'm ready to make out with him (while we're kissing???)

by nicole0418 on 11/5/2011 1:26:15 PM

Mod modMod mod mod mod My BGF confessed that he likes me and I like him too!!! I'm so happy and I can't believe it still! Since I'm not allowed to date, I told him that he could be my boyfriend during sophomore year in high school; I'm doing this because I don't want to have to tell my parents that we are BF and GF. I figured that if we stayed friends, I wouldn't be lying when I told them that we are just friends. I'm in 8th grade, so I also believe that I'm not old enough to date alone. Him and I have hung out and went to the movies before, but it was just as friends. He was asking if we could express PDA and I told him no because we wouldn't do that If we were just friends. I don't want to wait and I really want to kiss him and act like BF and GF. What should I do? I don't want to wait, but I'm afraid of what my dad would think; what should I do?! thanks a million!

Hey girlfriend, I think a little kiss here and there isn't bad. It's just a kiss, and you guys do eventually want to become bf/gf. Just make this the only thing you guys do. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Lbradshaw35 on 11/2/2011 6:56:52 PM

by Lbradshaw35 on 11/1/2011 10:51:51 PM

hey can someone please answer this question on my profile so i haven't had my first kiss yet:/ and neither has my ex and i was wondering if it would b weird if we kissed and didn't date just once to get it over with??

by Knightsoftball97 on 10/27/2011 8:38:43 PM

Saphire124, Heck no you arent the only one interested in those things. I have a bf so I can kiss and be kissed when I want but there are times when I am in class when I just start thinking about kissing him and I just need to do it, its normal.
And I like romance novels too, sometimes I just search online for good romance stories on blogs and other sites, and Im not the only one doing that, so thats normal to.

Its just our age and what we are interested in! boys and romance.

by luckykel on 10/21/2011 10:38:11 PM