2 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

3 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

4 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

How to KISS More???

My bf and I kiss but I dont get enough, a lot of times I feel like we didnt do it long enough where he must feel like we did. I cant make him kiss me more so what are some ideas to get him to want to do it more. I know some guys just arent into it as much as we can be. And its not because he is a bad kisser compared to other guys, but he just doesnt want to do it long enough. What to do?

by luckykel on 8/18/2011 11:55:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I start school next week and I'm going to see my crush for the first time since summer started. Anyways, I had 8th grade graduation before break started and afterwards there was this party back at the school and I asked my friend who also happens to be really good friends with him if she would ask him if he wanted to dance with me. She told me the answer a week later and he had said yes. Later in June she was hanging out with him and she called me saying he wanted to talk to me. We also used to sit together in a couple classes and laugh and joke along with another friend. Anyways my question is, do you think he may possibly like me? I mean like like?

Hey chica!

I definitely think it's possible that he could like you, but I don't know what he's really thinking! Keep talking to him and flirting a little bit. Who knows, maybe something will happen!
Katelyn L.

by Katynmolly on 8/18/2011 4:02:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I know a secret and I need advice with this one my in 8th grade has a boyfriend totally normal but i know a secret not a rumor- a secret so my friend and her boyfriend have been having "it" if you know what i mean hopefully she told me to tell know one but shes not telling her mom she even has a boyfriend a few weeks ago my friends boyfriends brother said that he knows a secret so it all came out he wanted advice but what should i say gosh i need help but i cant tell an adult my friend is preg i 100% believe this he told me this cuz he and his brother (my friends boyfriend) saw that my friend took a preg test and the rsults were positive what should i do i cant tell anyone but i pretty much have no other choices

Hey chica!

This is definitely a situation an adult needs to handle. I'd say you should talk to your friend first. Don't accuse her of anything, tell her how much you love her and that you're concerned for her. If it turns out she really is, then she needs to tell an adult so she can get everything figured out. Don't let her keep this a secret. Be a support system for her because she's going to need you.
Katelyn L.

by diva8952 on 8/18/2011 1:06:33 AM

My parents say I cant start dating until I am fifteen ( i am 13) but I really like this one boy and I think his feelings for me are the same. What do I do?!?

Hey Girl,

Whatever you do, don't try to date this boy behind your parents back. It won't work out, and you'll lose your parent's trust (it could go from 15 to 18 -- don't go there). Instead, talk to you Mom or Dad, and maybe you can come to a compromise. Your parents just want what's best for you, so if the answer's still no, listen and be patient. 15 will come sooner than you think.

Sarah G.

by bela1997075 on 8/17/2011 2:10:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I've never kissed before so I'm not sure.... Everytime I ask my mom questions like theses she flips and starts asking me private questions which get on my nerves..... Anyways I was just asking what age is appropiate to start kissing?

There is no exact age that is "right" to start kissing - I know people who had their first at 13, and others that didn't till they were 20!  What matters is that you feel ready, and it's someone you like and trust. Smile

Marie H.

by cooljsb on 8/13/2011 3:47:06 PM

So yesterday me and some friends went to the movies (my bf came too) we went to see a movie and my bf kissed me (not the first time) then after a bit we started making out! My mom told me to watch my PDA's while I was there... and I didn't, now I feel sorta guilty. I don't want to tell her cuz she might tell me I can't date anymore, plus I forgot to text her about when the mvie would end so she's already slightly upset at me...
What do I do?
Also, do you think 14 is to young to make out?

Hey girlie, 14 is an appropriate age as long as you feel ready for it. You don't have to tell your mom this time,  just try to  be more careful next time.
Lauren T.

by stormysea on 8/11/2011 5:11:15 PM

MOD MOD my mom won't let me go anywhere alone with my friends. shes SUPER overly protective. She says that I have to tell her BEFORE I kiss a guy. She won't even let me go in the upstairs of my house alone with my bgf. Its like she doesn't trust me at all.

Hey girl,

Talk to your mom and tell her that it really hurts your feelings that she doesn't trust you at all. Ask her what you can do to earn that trust, or why she thinks you haven't earned it already. Try to make a deal with her, like if you don't fight with your siblings for a whole week or get good grades than you can go to the mall with just your friends. Or, you can also try seeing if she'll let you go somewhere with them for an hour or two, if you make sure to call her every half hour or so. x0x0
Casey L.

by Swimgirl96 on 8/10/2011 3:01:53 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:21:25 PM

Hey LaurenAwesomness, i'm going into 7th grade and i'm 12. i totally understand where you're coming from (i've been dreaming of my first kiss since 5th grade!) and i think it's up to you to decide when it's time. if you feel ready, you are ready. and don't get freaked about it, just relax. your mom is right-the moment will come when both you and your bf are ready. and most likely, it will be the best first kiss ever. good luck girl! xoxo

by MusikRox1999 on 8/8/2011 11:49:33 PM

I am 12 years old and going into 7th grad this Fall. I have a boyfriend who is also my best friend and we hang out all the time. Sometimes I daydream about my first kiss and sometimes I am scared. I talk to my mom about it and she says that I am at the normal age and that the moment will come when I am ready. I think I am but I am not sure. Am I too young?

by LaurenAwesomness on 8/8/2011 10:23:54 PM