7 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

I know that you suppose to just "let the moment happen" when you kiss, but HOW do you do that?? Do you just randomly kiss him like in movies? And what if he doesn't want to kiss you back? And would it be weird to kiss when your only 11? Please help! Thank you so much!

"Letting the moment happen" means not thinking, stressing, etc. about it and just letting it happen. As far as age, it's totally about your comfort level.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by spicyllamachick2120 on 8/5/2011 7:45:59 PM

I have never been kissed before but it's cool cause I'm only 11. So, now I'll know what to do when the time comes, thanks!

by tweety2238 on 8/2/2011 4:19:34 PM

MOD
im 13 and i have a boyfriend. we kiss but we dont really make out. he keeps trying to shove his tounge into my mouth though and it feels rude to push him away and i feel like i will hurt his feelings if i tell him not to do that. also, i am only 13, is it weird that me and my boyfriend kiss??

Hey babe,

It's not weird at all - but it's also totally dependent on what you feel ready for! That's fine you're ready to kiss, and also fine that you aren't ready to make out. Instead of pushing your BF away mid-kiss when he tries to go further than you want to, try telling him how you feel sometime when you're just hanging out. While he has his arm around you watching TV or something, just say "Hey can I ask you something?" He'll say yes, then tell him "I really like kissing you and I'm so glad I have you as my boyfriend, but I don't think I'm ready for full-on making out yet. Do you think we can just keep it at kissing for now?" Be sweet and make sure he really knows how much you value him as your BF - it's not that you don't like him, it's just that you aren't ready to take it to that next step. Be honest <3
Lauren C.

by volleyballgirl7799 on 8/2/2011 12:17:02 AM

ive never been kissed so idk how it feels but im madly in love with one of my guy friends and i wanna tell him. any advice how i can ask him if he feels the same way?

by cat3dog on 7/30/2011 4:58:21 PM

yea thank you for that advice. I realize that we prob shouldnt kiss yet lol

by kitkatluver12 on 7/26/2011 11:53:48 AM

ewww....lol Tong

by Alle93 on 7/25/2011 1:30:30 PM

mod mod mod ok so i have two things to ask: 1) i'm going into 7th grade and i'm 12. is it weird to feel like you want to kiss someone at that age? am i too young to be thinking that? 2) my school has a dance with all the other schools in the area and i like a guy that's going to one of the schools that we're having the dance with. i want to ask him to dance but 1, i know his friends will make fun of me and he's far from a romantic, and 2, i know he likes someone else. should i ask him to dance? am i too young to ask a boy to dance? please help and thank you in advance.

Hey chica!

1) Nope, it's not weird!  We all develop at different ages, even including what we want with guys.  But rest assured, that's normal!

2)  If you feel weird asking him to dance, you could always just try talking to him when he's taking a break from the action.  If you do wanna ask him, slow dances are always a good bet.  Besides, if they do make fun of you, that's there immature problem, not yours.  xoxo

Marie H.

by MusikRox1999 on 7/23/2011 1:28:42 AM

You don't have to let the boy lead... If you feel like taking control and making out with him, go ahead. Stop promoting sexist ideas like the girl has to submit to the guy and only the guy can initiate kisses! Girl CAN have control.

by LessThan3 on 7/22/2011 10:10:30 PM

I agree, when I nibble on my guys lip, he loves it. It drives him crazy and I love getting him like that. Maybe thats bad I like doing it.

by luckykel on 7/20/2011 11:53:00 PM

Some of you girls may being saying you'll never nibble on a guy lip....just a little tip: When I nibble my guys lip, it drives him crazy and keeps him wanting more. Give it a little try. ;)

Check out my profile. Laughing