13 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

4 secrets to avoid makeout mishaps

Kissing is like dancing: you have to let the boy lead. But here are a few tips that’ll take your kissing to the next level...

Hey girl,

Just take it slowly and relax. Also, make sure you're ready for it, because if it comes too soon, you might feel uncomfortable, and don't let him pressure you into kissing, only do it when you're ready. x0x0
Casey L.

by peytonbrooke on 7/19/2011 2:20:09 PM

ok, my bf's parents don't want us to kiss, which is cool. But I kinda want to kiss him. When I asked him if he even wanted to kiss me he said "idk".
So I was going to let it go and just forget bout it, but when we are together, he puts his face really close to mine and he looks at me.
I'm confused! if he doesn't want to kiss me, why does he keep acting like he does?!?!?!?

Hey girly,

It sounds like he might want to, but he knows his parents won't like it. If you really like him and respect his parents, then you should follow the "no kissing" rule, as hard as that may be. Think of other things to do, like hold hands or tell him how much you like him to show your affection, instead of kissing. x0x0
Casey L.

by kitkatluver12 on 7/19/2011 10:58:45 AM

MODMODMOD
Can you breathe through your nose when you're kissing? I mean, you obviously can't breathe through your mouth, but do you really have to hold your breath?

Hey babe. You can totally breathe through your nose. Just remember to come up for air!

mary h.

by dancerbabelylas on 7/5/2011 9:58:10 AM

Uhg!!! at my school we have dances.. and when formal came my bf texted me that he was going to kiss me... well he never did then on my birthday he said he wud kiss me and agian he never did!!! shud i just kiss him one day?? or talk to him about it??? im torn!!!

by Ava-Scarlet on 7/2/2011 12:26:17 AM

MODMOD
I let my bf lead most of the time but there are times he doesnt initiate the kissing and I do, is that bad? And he sometimes doesnt act as romantic and intimate and I want him to and there are some tricks I can do to give him hints but it sometimes feels weird when I do it.

Hey! it's fine for you to initiate  and just be open and honest about how you feel. You don't have to hide your feelings from your own bf Smile

Helen S.

by luckykel on 6/29/2011 5:49:21 PM

MODMODMOD! so my boyfriend is like six foot , and i'm not even about five feet. i am not sure if it will be awkward kissing him, when the time comes... anything to help i don't think picking me up would be an option. LOL. but please help me! (: thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

I know it seems like a huge deal, but for me height really never meant much when you get to know the person better! In fact, it'll probably seem cute, not awkward, when it comes time for your first kiss together. You'll probably be able to laugh about it and it'll break the ice so it's a relaxed, comfy, natural experience Smile
Lauren C.

by farmer's daughter(: on 6/27/2011 9:31:09 PM

i feel like guys only want to be friends with me. and when they want to be with me, (more than friends) i've been used by most of my boyfriends i've had, so every time i get a boyfriend i feel like he's using me every time. its really discouraging, and i just need some advice to help me through this!!

by colleenk25 on 6/20/2011 11:31:44 PM

MOD MOD!
So today my boyfriend kissed me after school and it was infront of a couple people. It was my first kiss. He already had his first kiss and he has been trying to kiss me for a while. When we kissed, i felt like i didnt even kiss him. It was so quick, but i did kiss him. But now that it happened i keep on thinking about if he liked it or not. How do i find out if he did like it?!

Im sure he liked it Smile just wait til the next kiss comes and dont freak out! Theres no reason to. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by etta404 on 6/15/2011 11:54:18 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I have a bf. Theres a problem though. It's so awkward between us and we hardly talk! we're working on it but its pathetic! PLEASE HELP!

The only thing you can do is talk to him about it and try to work things out.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by LegallyBrunette on 6/14/2011 5:04:09 PM

MOD OH MY GOD I'M FREAKING OUT! Yesterday my bf tried to kiss me... He's the one, my future husband (I'm 16 and yes I'm 100% he's the one) I don't know what to do! I panicked at the very last second and he got my cheek right next to my lips... I wanted to kiss him... but I panicked! It would have been both of ours very first kiss as you can see from previous pleadings for help on this page, and I panicked! I don't want to hurt my guy with rejection, but how can I kiss him if I keep flipping out and panicking when he tries to? I also was wondering how to breach the subject next time I see him, I don't want him to think I don't like him, but he was so hurt when he walked away... I didn't get a chance to talk to him. PLEASE tell me you have some ideas to keep me from flipping out and freaking and hyperventilating next time! I want to kiss him so badly... but I wigged (internally I was just frozen on the outside)! HELP ME ASAP!

Hey girl!

It just sounds like your nerves are getting the best of you. Everyone has a first kiss, and your boyfriend hasn't had one yet either, so don't put any pressure on yourself and just let it happen naturally. If something is holding you back, think of what that reason is and talk to your bf about it.  Don't be nervous, just go with the flow and that kiss will happen eventually. Hope that helps! x0x0
Casey L.