3 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

3 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

6 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

100 must-know period facts and fun

Whether you’re a veteran when it comes to dealing with Mother Nature’s monthly gift or you’re still waiting for Aunt Flo to come to town, GL’s got all the essential info you need...

Mod mod
Ive been getting heavy discharge and sometimes it has red and also when I clean myself I get some red but just when I clean myself also my private hurts also my stomach is my period coming

Hey! Sounds like your getting some spotting and discharge and cramps. Those are all symptoms that your period might be comeing. Just remember that everyone is different and to be patient, even if it doesn't come when you think it will.

Helen S.

by Sarai21 on 8/31/2013 12:15:10 PM

why is it important to be clean on your period?????

by makaylamars on 8/16/2013 8:51:49 PM

Hi Smile
I have 2 different questions:
1. What's spotting
2. Are mods girls who work for girlslife or regular girls?

Hey girlie, 1. spotting is when you get a little bit of blood here and there, but it's not your full period. 2. Mods are both. Girls who work in the offices work during the day and girlslife hired girls over 18 to mod when no one is in the office.

Lauren T.

by hinatagal on 7/21/2013 1:00:05 PM

Mod =)
Hello! Im 12. So I've had discharge for a long time and I feel like I could get it(my .) but I am very athletic , a distance runner and a swimmer, I am 4'11" and 75lbs. I am not underweight just very athletic. Will I not be able to have my period till I am heavier? Thx!

Hey girl! You're only 12, so there's absolutely no reason to stress over getting your period right now. It will come when your body is ready. xo

Julie H.

by VegetariansRule on 6/27/2013 12:04:12 PM

Period days and wearing white was a no no for me. I used to think of it as a curse,but adira period panties has changed that concept for me for good. I used to think that on its initial use I would face skin problems but none of such issues I had to go through.

by sandra56 on 5/28/2013 3:24:53 AM

I want my period!!!!

by foxy roxy on 4/1/2013 10:58:27 PM

i haven't gotten mine yet.. HAPPY BOUT THAT!

by AdaraMellark on 2/21/2013 10:30:19 AM

I had major staining issues,and my heavy flow required a maxi pad.Even after wearing a maxi pad i used to stain myself.Later i got to know about adira period panties and it did an impressive job,by keeping me stain free.Its available in both boxer and brief types.

by sandra56 on 2/15/2013 12:26:57 AM

My periods are so heavy! I really want to switch to tampons, but I'm afraid of leaks, and my mom says I don't need them! What do I do?

Hey girl--

Check out this article for some great tips!

simone s.

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 4:07:18 PM

"Oh, snap!" just made my day!

by meepala21 on 7/12/2012 7:47:13 PM