Bridget M.

is modding

18 MINUTES AGO The cutest game day snack recipes are all right here: http://t.co/dESVBZlRXq

AN HOUR AGO Is your period tricking you into thinking you're fat? http://t.co/cRwQTUStVx

2 HOURS AGO Watch out! Taylor Swift might sue ya if you say, "this sick beat" http://t.co/wlEWgKgsBY

COMMENTS

100 must-know period facts and fun

Whether you’re a veteran when it comes to dealing with Mother Nature’s monthly gift or you’re still waiting for Aunt Flo to come to town, GL’s got all the essential info you need...

MOD MOD! Is there anything thats happening that makes your period come earlier? Like mine came 6 days early once. is there anything weird going on with my body? thanks!

hey! sometimes it can get irregular. That's common for the first year, but if it always is talk to your doctor about it, good luck!
Helen S.

by daughtry60763 on 2/6/2011 4:25:15 PM

page 7 makes me miss being younger!!!! I have to worry about all those things now. ugh

by RockNRollx3o on 2/5/2011 10:42:35 PM

I have been irritable all week, and i snapped at one of my friends and almost broke my glasses because i was so mad, and i struggled not to hit this,sorry almost used unprintables, but i was barly unable to hit him. and i almost hit another enemy as well, is this just my nature coming out or am i PMSing?

by Alex924 on 2/5/2011 4:57:37 PM

Mod

Hey! no, that's not possible. good luck!

Helen S.
Marie H.

by Bball41baby on 2/5/2011 4:53:44 PM

Mod... Idk how to ask my mom for pads... Any tips, or suggestions??

by Tayincali on 2/5/2011 9:23:28 AM

Mod mod!!! I wear pantyliners all the time andnalso for my period.. I wanna use pads but the ones i have, the ones my sis uses are like gigantic.... What should i do?? Please help
Thanks

Hey girlie, why don't you ask your mom for smaller pads
Paige T.

by Tayincali on 2/5/2011 9:10:57 AM

Mod-What does "discharge" mean? I sound stupid asking that don't I?

Hey girlie. No! Don't feel stupid. It's when your body releases liquid type fluid from your body prior to your period. Completely normal!

Elizabeth P.

by lovelovelove<3 on 2/4/2011 9:17:54 PM

I hate that time of the month but his is really helpful thx

by peaceetout on 2/4/2011 7:53:20 PM

oh wow. My period sucks

by Baksketballchick11 on 2/4/2011 4:15:29 PM

Wow!!! The only symptoms I get are tiredness & bellyache.

by Filaluvva on 2/4/2011 3:57:26 PM

Add a handful of spinach to a fruity smoothie (you won’t taste it, promise!) for an extra boost of nutrition.

You're craving something sweet. What do you choose?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.