AN HOUR AGO #Exclusive: Check our chat w/ #DisneyDescendants star @MitchellHope about playing Prince Ben: http://t.co/ZODwM7FquO pic.twitter.com/lc0P4ofWg5

1 HOURS AGO #FeelGoodFriday: If you love @taylorswift13 and pugs 🐶, you're in for a sweet surprise:http://t.co/gwazt0sGC99pic.twitter.com/4otcnoAu4uu

1 HOURS AGO Are you guys ready to watch #DisneyDescendants at 8pm starring our fab cover girl @DoveCameron? #tooexcited #cantwait pic.twitter.com/KT2H9o8Jdv

COMMENTS

100 must-know period facts and fun

Whether you’re a veteran when it comes to dealing with Mother Nature’s monthly gift or you’re still waiting for Aunt Flo to come to town, GL’s got all the essential info you need...

MOD MOD! Is there anything thats happening that makes your period come earlier? Like mine came 6 days early once. is there anything weird going on with my body? thanks!

hey! sometimes it can get irregular. That's common for the first year, but if it always is talk to your doctor about it, good luck!
Helen S.

by daughtry60763 on 2/6/2011 4:25:15 PM

page 7 makes me miss being younger!!!! I have to worry about all those things now. ugh

by RockNRollx3o on 2/5/2011 10:42:35 PM

I have been irritable all week, and i snapped at one of my friends and almost broke my glasses because i was so mad, and i struggled not to hit this,sorry almost used unprintables, but i was barly unable to hit him. and i almost hit another enemy as well, is this just my nature coming out or am i PMSing?

by Alex924 on 2/5/2011 4:57:37 PM

Mod

Hey! no, that's not possible. good luck!

Helen S.
Marie H.

by Bball41baby on 2/5/2011 4:53:44 PM

Mod... Idk how to ask my mom for pads... Any tips, or suggestions??

by Tayincali on 2/5/2011 9:23:28 AM

Mod mod!!! I wear pantyliners all the time andnalso for my period.. I wanna use pads but the ones i have, the ones my sis uses are like gigantic.... What should i do?? Please help
Thanks

Hey girlie, why don't you ask your mom for smaller pads
Paige T.

by Tayincali on 2/5/2011 9:10:57 AM

Mod-What does "discharge" mean? I sound stupid asking that don't I?

Hey girlie. No! Don't feel stupid. It's when your body releases liquid type fluid from your body prior to your period. Completely normal!

Elizabeth P.

by lovelovelove<3 on 2/4/2011 9:17:54 PM

I hate that time of the month but his is really helpful thx

by peaceetout on 2/4/2011 7:53:20 PM

oh wow. My period sucks

by Baksketballchick11 on 2/4/2011 4:15:29 PM

Wow!!! The only symptoms I get are tiredness & bellyache.

by Filaluvva on 2/4/2011 3:57:26 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!