12 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

13 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

14 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

100 must-know period facts and fun

Whether you’re a veteran when it comes to dealing with Mother Nature’s monthly gift or you’re still waiting for Aunt Flo to come to town, GL’s got all the essential info you need...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have some questions about number 19.
When I'm on my period or before it I get really vivid and creepy dreams, sometimes they come true.. it's weird
should I be worried?

Hey girlie, it is weird, but nothing to be worried about. There's probably not any relationship between the two.

Lauren T.

by ilovehearts13 on 1/29/2011 8:42:49 PM

I don't have those symptoms really, but I think I got my period.

by Chrys98 on 1/29/2011 5:43:30 PM

#19 happens to me a lot.

#30 and #92 are funny! Laughing

by Superleigh50 on 1/29/2011 5:16:09 PM

LOL 'Aunt Flo' and 'The Painters' are the best codenames! Tong

by HockeyGurl72 on 1/29/2011 4:07:26 PM

30 and 35 are super funny!

by EgirlH.97 on 1/29/2011 4:04:34 PM

MOD MOD! I sorta want my boyfriend to know that i go through my period so he will know that it isn't his fault I'm in one of my moods. I am definitely not going to tell him but i want to him to know. Any ideas? Thanks bunches(:

hey! I advise not bringing up this subject, younger guys usually cannot handle it. good luck!
Helen S.

by daughtry60763 on 1/29/2011 3:38:38 PM

**********mod mod mod mod***********
ok so i made a club and i was wondering if their is anyway i could add someone on as a vice president of it she is another user and we only know eachother on girls life so if how could i add her and how would she know the pssword?
btw this is the 4rd time i have posted this plz answer (i logged onto my other account to c if it made a diffrence lets see hope it dose) if not girls if you know how post it on my profile Girlzrock123 or Advice_girlz_13

Hey! check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/page/PROFILE-FAQ.aspx
Helen S.