AN HOUR AGO Into suspense? Blue Lily, Lily Blue by @mstiefvater is the book for you! Win this @Scholastic must-read here: http://t.co/vpny9EfUEn

12 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

15 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

COMMENTS

100 must-know period facts and fun

Whether you’re a veteran when it comes to dealing with Mother Nature’s monthly gift or you’re still waiting for Aunt Flo to come to town, GL’s got all the essential info you need...

#92 Me too! Except I was spending the night at my grandma's and my mom wasn't there and I had to tell my grandma, and of course she didn't have any pads because her period stopped 20 years ago!

by charcoal on 1/29/2011 11:37:10 AM

mod
MY MOM THINKS I HAVE MY PERIOD AND I DONT AND I DONT KNO HOW 2 TELL HER

Hey girlie, I find the best way to tell my mother something private is in a letter
Paige T.

by anacutiexoxo on 1/29/2011 9:39:07 AM

#47- haha i would never ask my school nurse for a tampon or pad. i always go to my principal (female, luckly!) for one because i trust her the most. that might sound wierd but its true(:
#27- its not wierd telling my guy friends about that. well some of them. when my best guy friend looks through my backpack (dont know why but he always does) i always say "tampons in the front pocket" and he looks and says "oh found them" with a smile on his face(: its hilarious!

by alexsoccer23 on 1/29/2011 12:38:13 AM

I usually get it during sleepovers. It's either embarrass yourself washing your sleeping bag, handwash it, or buy a new one. Let's just say I'm a pro at getting out blood stains...

by jamieonarainyday on 1/29/2011 12:34:59 AM

#90, after the guy said that, I would have said, "Look, all of us girls have that time of the month. So honey, if you need a pad, just ask!"

by purpleblack12 on 1/28/2011 11:24:37 PM

MOD MOD How can I get my blonde hair lighter in the winter?!

Hey girlie. Try using lemon juice and looking for shampoos and conditioners for blonde hair.

Elizabeth P.

by lizzygirl631 on 1/28/2011 11:04:23 PM

How can I get my blonde hair lighter in the winter?

by lizzygirl631 on 1/28/2011 11:03:53 PM

I do number 68 whenever my mom is not around with the cart

by iluvnerds10 on 1/28/2011 10:31:50 PM

# 68 is SOOO true!!!!

by *Sigh* on 1/28/2011 9:48:18 PM

hey girlies
if you ever need advice just come to my page and comment i will answer you within a day
<3 always