7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

100 must-know period facts and fun

Whether you’re a veteran when it comes to dealing with Mother Nature’s monthly gift or you’re still waiting for Aunt Flo to come to town, GL’s got all the essential info you need...

when my "monthly time" comes i crave pretzels or anything salty!

by cheekymonkey1 on 1/28/2011 9:04:50 PM

I had started my period right before science and started to freak. So when we entered the classroom I sat down in my assigned seat and began to write a note to my friend at the next lab bench asking her for a tampon. Once I had finished writing, I folded the note and stuck my hand out towards my friend. I felt her take the note and turned my head to see her reply, but my science teacher Ms. R was standing there with the note in her hand. I felt my whole body go red and looked down at the floor. She kept me after class and opened her desk drawer and pulled out a tampon and liner and said "Me too,". It was really REALLY awkward and embarassing, but hey, at least she was there to look out for me! She was my favorite 8th grade teacher and we still talk now!

by Kakiya on 1/28/2011 8:48:55 PM

DO YOU LIKE TO:
• Read
• Hear about awesome books
• Talk to others about books
• MAKE BOOK REVIEWS?????
If you answered yes to any one of these questions…..COME JOIN BOOK CLUB!!!! Book Club Originated from my love of books. My club was the first one on GL so you KNOW my club reigns supreme!!! I need your guy’s help to fill the following heads: SERIES HEAD………………MYSTERY HEAD……………….CHICK LIT HEAD……………………….ROMANCE HEAD…………………..FANTASY HEAD…………………….HORROR HEAD…………………..and MANGA HEAD!!! I have applications for all heads. Our club will also be starting to read group books like a REGULAR book club. I hope to see ALL of you guys here!! 

Madam Gir
Book Club President  <3

by Book Club on 1/28/2011 8:27:15 PM

I get extreme break outs before my period.

If you ever tell a guy its "your time of the month" they get all silent and dont respond and act really awkward, but i think its reallly funny!

by dancergal22 on 1/28/2011 7:58:40 PM

I thinik its funny cus i just started mine today haha
ive had it since '07 though. I hate periods, its the only thing bad about being a girl.

by LissieLou on 1/28/2011 7:47:16 PM

who would tell all those people?! especially the "guy ringing up your pads"

by pinkprincess89 on 1/28/2011 2:31:22 PM