6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

8 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

9 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

100 must-know period facts and fun

Whether you’re a veteran when it comes to dealing with Mother Nature’s monthly gift or you’re still waiting for Aunt Flo to come to town, GL’s got all the essential info you need...

I hate getting my periods!

by twilightfan554 on 3/19/2011 4:32:43 PM

Th3is is so helpful. I totally love the code names.I going to use auntie flo when i get mine if it is at school.

by justinb on 3/18/2011 1:54:49 PM

Hey. Ummmm.... I lOVE all this suff it's great for newbues like ne! But, I can only see half of it! Plz fix this or tell me how to view the rest. K? Thanx!

by crazy_cuooty303 on 3/14/2011 9:50:22 PM

thanks it helped a lot!!! ^_^

by 1092chocolatelover on 3/8/2011 11:33:38 PM

well i have an answer to a question
ok so i had my period and then i still had it 2 weeks later. well this is awkward but my mom had it the week i didnt have it but then did so women in the same house can start having it at the same time. well awkward but true it can happen hope it kinda helps!

by fishflybye on 3/8/2011 8:36:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! Usually i hat taking showers when i'm on my period. I just did on my third day. My flow was slowing down, and i could move without much trouble. But after i got out of the shower, the flow was super fast and heavy, and clots of red and it was just too much to handle! I have major cramps now, on the third day when i didn't the last two. What's wrong?

Hey chica! It doesn't sound like anything is wrong. Some girls just have heavier periods than others. And, as you're growing up, your flow will fluctuate. I would maybe try a tampon. That would make showering easier!

Becca G.

by Smasheroo on 3/6/2011 5:28:12 PM

good excuse: Aunt Flo's downtown

by howcutegirl on 2/27/2011 11:11:35 PM

I like this. It helped a lot. c:

by LiveandLoveandLaugh on 2/25/2011 3:02:10 PM

i havent got my peirod and i know how everyones times time, people grow at differnt times but my mom got hers at 11 , and my grandma on my dads side got hers at 10. im 13. and everytime i get a stomic ache my mom will be like "did you get your period?" i started puperty between grade 4-5 why hasent mine come yet?

by Lilac_Amy on 2/24/2011 7:03:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I had my period at its normal time and then it was over for about a week and then i got it again! i know its normal for a period to be irregular for the first few years but how is it even possible to get it that soon again? my flow is normal, how did the lining build up that fast?

Hey girl!  You're right that it's pretty normal to be irregualr in the first year or so.  I'm not a med expert, so I'm not sure why that happens!  Sounds like a good question for your doctor. Smile

Marie H.

by iheartpurpleconverse on 2/21/2011 11:48:36 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!